Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) (36614 Views)

My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) / A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer / French Teacher, Seen In Hotel Bed After Having Sex With A Pupil On Prom Night' – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by LordHermes(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol its a film..can't you see the tripod in one of the pictures.
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by frenzydaniel1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
I don talk am b4 sey some pple suppose don turn ingredient for NKWOBI SOUP

OLORIBURUKU TEACHER
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by Proffdada: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
todaynewsreview:
The government has been called upon to as a matter of urgency look into a dehumanizing case of child brutality. This call came from one Mr. Femi Micheal Ojo who posted the following photos on his Facebook page with a call for the a search for the teacher involve to be brought to justice. According to Mr. Ojo;

https://m.facebook.com/femi.ojo.961?fref=nf&refid=52&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1682293661822983%3Atl_objid.1682293661822983%3Athid.100001270969336&__tn__=C

Hungry bloggers! This is actually a special effects make up some months ago

1 Like

Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hausa and Evil are 5 and 7...God forbid that tribe.... Hausa God forbid...
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is one of hakeem onilogbo make up works. Check his IG page u will see this same boy there.
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by feisty1(f): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Education s important but not mandatory, pls lets encourage everyone.we v different ppl in d world some r quick to assimilate while some r not..dat doesn't mean one s inferior to oda..in d century we r nau ur talent s wat makes a way...pls never compare one child to anoda....instead watch Dem nd discover wat dey r gud @...der r so many doctors,layers,nurse,dat r frustrated..dey r trying to cope bt could not find it easy.some eventually back out..does ppl dat v succeeded in lyf r d ppl dat v discovered der talent nd der v used it to help der society ....
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by Inavhelogena: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is Hakeem's handiwork oooo. It's make people. U cam confirm from dis pix

Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by Inavhelogena: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hakeem is one of the best makeup artist right now in naija. Pls always confirm ur story bf u post. I am a teacher. No teacher can beat up a pupil like that.
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by Tobyshegz(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Topccy007:
The teacher should be sentenced to death by hanging and firing squad at the same time.
Egbon wetin na..
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by zid82(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
what is this? This is chai. Maka why? See as pikin back dey like butcher's table. This is a disgrace to NUT and BOE. I've always said ,'teachers varies'. Wetin dey pain me be say,name of the persin no dey. They should look into the critically. The both of them(accused and victim)should be critically interrogated.
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
What kind of nonesense is this naa?
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by akhagbeni55: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
This one na blending oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by lekan764(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Such teacher should be dealt with serious with 50 lashes all over his own body
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by amtaken(f): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Said who?
mightyleks:

Not real moi dear..... Its a movie shoot
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by kenAlmighty: 2:36am On Aug 09, 2016
Hw come everybody forgot schools closed before August,
postmann:

You made a lot of sense, bro. So far the story isn't verifiable and people have come to conclusion already.
Or maybe they want to sneak in the Western system where pupils can't be disciplined no matter the offence.

If the above photo holds true that a school teacher did that, then let him be prosecuted for high handedness. But getting the photo is just as easy as knowing the school the boy attends, hence fishing out the teacher.

Bloody propagandists!

1 Like

Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by IPADEOLAOLADELE(m): 5:53am On Aug 09, 2016
lmfao.... so u guys r just seeing this? well, it has been online for awhile.... its a makeup for a movie scene. u can check @hakeemeffect on Instagram to c more of it... cos if any teacher try dis with my neihgbour's child, na to assassinate am, talkless of my own child....
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 09, 2016
mightyleks:

U register a new moniker

I don't understand.
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by evergenuine(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2016
The teacher must be shekau or Fulani
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by Seanmike(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2016
End time teacher,this is bad
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2016
If this is not some sort of makeup... and if that was my child, the teacher would end up miserably...
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Scene from a naija movie
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by esejessy(f): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Jeeeeeeeeeeeez cry cry cry
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by Ofieno(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2016
Batlan01:
R U sure the teacher's nt a Herdsman in disguise??
very worrisome
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by abuomaIV(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2016
This news is fake! that is an effect for a Yoruba movie done by Hakeem effects. Google the name and see breathtaking effects by Hakeem. Nairalanders can sponsor fake news
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by Psoul(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4077157_z1_jpg5d0f2eea6e0b422f208f7c5810022725

Haba!!!

I may doubt the story but whoever did this to this child should be killed.. angry

String that Nigga up and stretch that nigga to death. angry

Only an Animal can inflict this type of injury on a kid.

This news is as fake as fake can be. Take an analytical look at the pic. With the heavy wound all over the back, non at both hands. Was the kid without cloth wen flogged this way. How many days was the boy flogged to sustain this kind of injury? Was it a one day flogging? Where were other teachers when this was going on. What offence will a boy of this age commit to deserve such beating? What kind of cane was used to create this kind of wound or was knife also used?

There are so many questions that can be asked about this pic. Please all these media misleading posts should be controlled.
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by modestdude(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Take a look at what the boy is wearing on his wrist. A Rosary or Chaplet, could it be that he was dehumanized to that extreme for his religion thereby using school punishment as a cover. An opportunistic evil act I will call this. The person who did this deserves death by hanging
Re: A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) by Adenikki(f): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hell is empty....all the devils are here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Buhari Bature Set A New Record At NDA / Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper / Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.