Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Anybody Installed Assasins Creed Identity? Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anybody Installed Assasins Creed Identity? Please Help (1744 Views)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Installed Assasins Creed Identity? Please Help by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 08, 2016
I downloaded assasins creed identity apk sized 99mb(not patched/modded) then i got the data in a compressed zip file, i extracted the contents to android/data,because it doesnt look like an obb.Then i opened the already installed apk and i was getting license troubles,i really like the game and i dont want to lose mb for nothing, must i get a patched apk of the assasins creed? Please someone help me out

Re: Anybody Installed Assasins Creed Identity? Please Help by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 08, 2016
See the way it was at downloaded apps

Re: Anybody Installed Assasins Creed Identity? Please Help by khalhokage(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
I downloaded assasins creed identity apk sized 99mb(not patched/modded) then i got the data in a compressed zip file, i extracted the contents to android/data,because it doesnt look like an obb.Then i opened the already installed apk and i was getting license troubles,i really like the game and i dont want to lose mb for nothing, must i get a patched apk of the assasins creed? Please someone help me out

That doesn't look like license trouble, have you updated Google play services?
Re: Anybody Installed Assasins Creed Identity? Please Help by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2016
khalhokage:

That doesn't look like license trouble, have you updated Google play services?
There was this license stuff that was shown, you know it is a paid app, i searched google play services and i saw that the lastest version is for marshmallow and up, am running kitkat so i didn't download it, have you downloaded the game before?
Re: Anybody Installed Assasins Creed Identity? Please Help by Marvel1206: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

There was this license stuff that was shown, you know it is a paid app, i searched google play services and i saw that the lastest version is for marshmallow and up, am running kitkat so i didn't download it, have you downloaded the game before?

is your phone rooted?
If so, i might be able to help
Re: Anybody Installed Assasins Creed Identity? Please Help by Emmaway(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
If it's a license problem, use Lucky Patcher to remove license verification.
Re: Anybody Installed Assasins Creed Identity? Please Help by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2016
Emmaway:
Just forget, the data is gone anyway,ill check out the game in future, please is gangstar vegas intresting?
Re: Anybody Installed Assasins Creed Identity? Please Help by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2016
Emmaway:
Cant i get a modded one that is already bypassed?
Re: Anybody Installed Assasins Creed Identity? Please Help by chubbyswit(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
copy the assassins creed folder to data folder of ur phone instead of the obb folder then use lucky patcher to remove license. it should work after that
Re: Anybody Installed Assasins Creed Identity? Please Help by Emmaway(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Cant i get a modded one that is already bypassed?
Don't know!

(1) (Reply)

Download Walking Dead S3 - A New Frontier Apk + Data (full Unlocked) / Airtel Unveils ‘unlimited Data’ Plans To Empower Consumers / Be The Best You Can Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.