Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

It Was A Huge Mistake To Think Buhari Was The Way Forward – Eldee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Was A Huge Mistake To Think Buhari Was The Way Forward – Eldee (368 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was A Huge Mistake To Think Buhari Was The Way Forward – Eldee by dhorlapo(f): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2016

Nigerian rapper and record producer, born Lanre Dabiri, better known by his stage name Eldee, has waded into the current economic crisis rocking the country, even as he insisted it was a huge mistake to have thought Muhammadu Buhari was the way forward.

The 39-year-old architect cum rapper said the problems in Nigeria is not about parties (APC, PDP).

In a series of tweets on his Twitter handle @eLDeeTheDon, the ‘Wash Wash’ crooner said: “I did support PMB and if placed in same conditions as the time, I’d do so again. That he is not able to do what we expected is a diff story.
“Clearly this is not about APC or PDP. All the members of both parties are from the same gang. Personal insult attempts wont change your fate.

“I understand the frustrations. I see how this administration is not helping matters. It was a mistake to think these guys were the way fwd.

“Interest rates are now through the roof so budding SMEs are further strangled by the system that ought to make life easier.

“The blame game won’t solve the problems Naija is facing, more young people in tune with today’s challenges have to assume leadership roles.

“Economic policies = 0 without a doubt.

“Recycled gang of clueless rent-seeking opportunists.

“We can’t fix this by waiting for the next set of options, we must create the next set of options by ensuring these options don’t resurface.

“The middle class is the economic engine of every nation. Recovery begins with restoring their prosperity by enabling SMEs,” Eldee tweeted.

Source: http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/08/huge-mistake-think-buhari-way-forward-eldee/
Re: It Was A Huge Mistake To Think Buhari Was The Way Forward – Eldee by Flexherbal(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2016
We need fresh leaders with refined minds.
Re: It Was A Huge Mistake To Think Buhari Was The Way Forward – Eldee by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2016
You are right brother.
Buhari has exhibited his planless planlessness
Re: It Was A Huge Mistake To Think Buhari Was The Way Forward – Eldee by Jimi23(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2016
Buhari is the most clueless president Nigeria ever had. His situation is like that of a mother watching her baby drown and doing absolutely nothing about it. His only ambition is to have his name as one of Nigeria's past civilian presidents.
He has achieved that so he obviously doesnt give a damn about anything else. He has no iota of love for the Nigerian nation. He is there only for his own selfish interests and nothing more. Buhari is the greatest mistake made by Nigerians. I hope in 2019 Nigerians will do the needful and boot "the change of horror" failure out for good.
Re: It Was A Huge Mistake To Think Buhari Was The Way Forward – Eldee by Mrop(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2016
no b only u.. I made d same mistake

(1) (Reply)

Zicoflex Just Created New Website Second Ago, See What He Need / Don Jazzy Music Producer Finally Considering Marriage / Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.