Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

How Long Does It Take For Lagos State Govt. To Sign Governor,s Conscent? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Long Does It Take For Lagos State Govt. To Sign Governor,s Conscent? (725 Views)

7,000sqms Bareland For Sale @ Yaba With Governor`s Consent / 20 Hectares Bare Land (firm Land) For Sale With Governor`s Consent / 37 Plots Of Land Facing Express With Governor`s Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take For Lagos State Govt. To Sign Governor,s Conscent? by Viable(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2009
Please, can somebody help me. I want to know how long it takes for Lagos State to sign Governors conscent after all the necessary payments and taxes has been paid.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Lagos State Govt. To Sign Governor,s Conscent? by ajileko: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
six month to one year if you are lucky.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Lagos State Govt. To Sign Governor,s Conscent? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 24, 2009
Could be alot lot more lesser. Depends on who u know. Besides I dont think you need it.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Lagos State Govt. To Sign Governor,s Conscent? by beninman1(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2009
Not true. You definitely need gov consent. Very important.
It confirms the government consents to your ownership etc
For example, without this consent, your land can be acquired by gov for other purpose and you wont get a penny of compensation.
Even, i hear banks accept gov consent for collateral cos of its significance
Re: How Long Does It Take For Lagos State Govt. To Sign Governor,s Conscent? by Edenitis(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
How could a Nigerian today say you do not need Governor's Consent?

Perhaps there is something you know that the rest of us do not.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Lagos State Govt. To Sign Governor,s Conscent? by Viable(m): 3:45am On Sep 28, 2009
@design5
As a matter of fact, one need a conscent for a land with a c of o. There is no argument about that. The problem is why is it so difficult for one to get it in Lagos state.

(1) (Reply)

Block Of Five Flats At Ibadan For 8m / Prospective Investors Get An Fct Land @ Dape District 3100m2 For 15m / 4 Bedroom Duplex For Sale @ Lsdpc Ogudu Gra: 45million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.