Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? (2001 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by Randyblincks(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2016
Result loading

Re: What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2016
embarassed u no get hope oga,gov & lit failed.Art student?it is not ordinary.tell mom and dad 2 take u to d village.
Re: What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by olexjay(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2016
Ogbeni...pls modify ya post pls to attract views...COURSE not CAUSE
Re: What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by Randyblincks(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2016
remiiko:
Ogbeni...pls modify ya post pls to attract views...COURSE not CAUSE
Thanks, I didn't see that.
Re: What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by Randyblincks(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2016
martinsadnan11:
embarassed u no get hope oga,gov & lit failed.Art student?it is not ordinary.tell mom and dad 2 take u to d village.
No hope, really? Thanks, Sir.
Re: What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by Inuwamuhammadaim(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2016
A very good course in any farm university
Re: What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by teee2: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Some comments on this thread show how the deteriorating level of education has badly affected the reasoning of some people.. Or perhaps, the economic hardship is having its toll on them.. Hungry fellows venting thier frustrations online..

@op check admission requirements for various schools.. But I think with this result, he should be able to study economics. I'm not sure tho.

1 Like

Re: What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by Randyblincks(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2016
So I'm to rewrite??
Re: What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by Randyblincks(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2016
teee2:
Some comments on this thread show how the deteriorating level of education has badly affected the reasoning of some people.. Or perhaps, the economic hardship is having its toll on them.. Hungry fellows venting thier frustrations online..

@op check admission requirements for various schools.. But I think with this result, he should be able to study economics. I'm not sure tho.
Thanks you, sir.
Re: What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by Randyblincks(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2016
Not that I want to go further in education*already learning Trading* Just that I want to be sure if the result is okay, maybe for future purpose.
Re: What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by rheether(f): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2016
You can study CRK.
Re: What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Randyblincks:
Not that I want to go further in education*already learning Trading* Just that I want to be sure if the result is okay, maybe for future purpose.

This result is not as bad as you think. With this you can study nice courses like
Accounting
Economics
Banking and Finance
Business Administration
Marketing

(1) (Reply)

Bsc Top Up/hnd Conversion Program / Learning Chinese Language In Nigeria At Chinese Institute / Have You Seen The New Ielts Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.