Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Regret Marrying More Than One Wife – Jide Kosoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regret Marrying More Than One Wife – Jide Kosoko (675 Views)

The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Marrying More Than One Wife – Jide Kosoko by Sunday172(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Nollywood icon, Jide Kosoko, has shared his greatest
regrets in life which he attributed to being a polygamist.
The actor, married to four wives, three of whom are dead,
said he does not wish his enemy practice polygamy.
In a chat with the Punch, the 62-year-old veteran actor, who
has over 12 children, spoke on the things he didn’t do
rightly.

SOURCE :http://www.lhosblog.com/2016/08/see-10-amazing-thing-you-can-do-to-lady.html?m=1

Re: I Regret Marrying More Than One Wife – Jide Kosoko by Young03(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2016
j
Re: I Regret Marrying More Than One Wife – Jide Kosoko by alexiej(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2016
If most guys are having so much trouble with one woman, marrying two or more women is dangerous to ur life o
Re: I Regret Marrying More Than One Wife – Jide Kosoko by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Black lips
Re: I Regret Marrying More Than One Wife – Jide Kosoko by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2016
There are things that seem right to man but the end is catastrophe .

so u married four wives and u came ro tell us how you hated polygamy Nigerian Actors and politicians are the same ser of people. "Do as I say and not as I do.
Re: I Regret Marrying More Than One Wife – Jide Kosoko by gabinogem(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Black lips
him done old naah... Free the man lips. Find ur age mate.
Re: I Regret Marrying More Than One Wife – Jide Kosoko by Oksman(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2016
The yorubas have a proverb that says "the day a man marries, his problem begins, if he takes a second, it doubles", blame yourself for not the heeding the warning of the elders.
Re: I Regret Marrying More Than One Wife – Jide Kosoko by ngoben(f): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2016
No be u who wan taste egbusi,okro,bitterleaf and white soup...Y u come dey regret am?

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Naija GUYS - Can You Have S3x With Two Lesbians?! / Man Arrested For Naming His Pet Dog “buhari” / Reminisce After Pathing Ways With Manager, Rapper Reveals Top Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.