Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,990 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? (5585 Views)

Federal Gov YOUWIN Loan To Unemployed Youths / I Need The 2017 Online Ecowas Job Application Form, Pls Assist Me With The Form / Urgent Attention To Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2016
In a chat with my friend from Jos, he said the federal ministry has started issuing forms this morning. The form must be filled alongside with you BVN number. Let's hope the good news spreads to other places and we pray it's true tho. Not just stays and dies with the Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by youngest85(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2016
I saw people queueing 4 d form ds morning bt i ws much in a haste to stop
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2016
youngest85:
I saw people queueing 4 d form ds morning bt i ws much in a haste to stop

At where,what's your location?
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by KDCityForum(f): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmmm! Has FG agree that they promise to pay unemployed 5k? Aside the 5k agreed to pay most poor of the poorest Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by youngest85(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2016
kingjabz:

At where,what's your location?

Karfinoma, borno state
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2016
Na for only abo.ki?

8 Likes

Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by abeyaktech: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2016
APC is a scam

5 Likes

Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Adeoba10(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Go give your BVN n bank details to scammer, make dey verb d litu savings in ur acct.

5 Likes

Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmmm... Please, if this information is not from NTA and bank (because of the bvm) don't listen to any other media... To avoid story that touches...

1 Like

Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Nbote(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
I pity for some ppl sha. Some go cry wen their small savings disappear. Govt dat is yet to decide on paying "poorest of d poor" as dey call dem now paying unemployed youths? Dis one na grand scam by scammers ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Nickymezor(f): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nbote:
I pity for some ppl sha. Some go cry wen their small savings disappear. Govt dat is yet to decide on paying "poorest of d poor" as dey call dem now paying unemployed youths? Dis one na grand scam by scammers ooo.
Abi o... Lolz @ ur last line smiley
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Ewizard(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
youngest85:

Karfinoma, borno state

I bin wan bone face
undecided

Den i no fit hold d laff

grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Wizpa(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good afternoon fam...

Any PayWithCapture user in the house...

Please I need opinions concerning the app...

All comments relating to the app are welcome...

Thanks.
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by youngest85(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ewizard:

I bin wan born face undecided
Den i no fit hold d laff
grin grin grin grin

Born face?
U get belle b4?
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Vincent41(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
kingjabz:
In a chat with my friend from Jos, he said the federal ministry has started issuing forms this morning. The form must be filled alongside with you BVN number. Let's hope the good news spreads to other places and we pray it's true tho. Not just stays and dies with the Northerners.

kudos to the people who will get the form..Government of the North,for the North and by the north..Una weldone ooo
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Let's know your opinion
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by fcvklies: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Just like fuel subsidy, another racket is born! grin grin
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by fcvklies: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Just like fuel subsidy, another racket is born! grin grin
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
It also shouldn't just be filling of forms and nothing will be done.
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
It also shouldn't just be filling of forms and nothing will be done.

We pray the form spreads @kahuna
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by policy12: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
All I wl say is.. .

Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yimu
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by power900: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
well ,you all don't have to be paranoid,the news might be true though.....
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
This man be like...

Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by mattsvibes: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
It not even up to 20USD @ the rate of N350 per dollar
350 x 20=7000

How mush is a bag of rice not less than 20k
Kerosine
FG They should provide job allocation that is just the solution
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Chisos

Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by obajoey(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Observing..
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by complete1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
[b][/b]OBSERVATION
So these are my observations concerning Aisha's trip to the US,did someone noticed that all the links below every source are not from reliable source like punch,vanguard etc,just some bloggers,and again,how come the visit of a whole presidents wife was not seen on Tv on any station (please if u saw or watched it on any tv station you can correct me).we are talking of the presidents wife here so even an international station will pick the news but non.still stand to be corrected tho.#drop my pen#forgive any typo
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by michaelolayinka(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Another Scam
Re: Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? by duduade: 5:59am On Aug 09, 2016
We chilling at Oshodi o... We waiting for the form o...

I got here around 2:00am...

But I met a list sha and I wrote my name..

My number was 6,990, 919.....

And today na just the first day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013 / APPLY FOR 2016 PTDF LOCAL MSC SCHOLARSHIP / Sil Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.