Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

F You Are Owing Falz, Please Pay Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / F You Are Owing Falz, Please Pay Up (456 Views)

Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) / Tax Evasion: Davido Threatens To Release Names Of Those Owing Him In Lagos / Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

F You Are Owing Falz, Please Pay Up by Kyliegame: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2016
Please if you are owning Falz money, please pay up so he can grace the stage and wow the ladies. According to the music act, he will not turning up for an upcoming show he is being billed to perform because the promoters who are busy advertising the show have not paid him a dime. Falz took to his Instagram page to rant about show promoters (names withheld) who apparently failed to pay for a concert appearance.

“I will not be coming for the concert. The promoters failed to pay my money and when it comes to my money, I don’t joke around,” he said.

In the video the way he switched from Falz the musician to Folarin the Lawyer is was top notch, clean transition. Watch the video below

Re: F You Are Owing Falz, Please Pay Up by Kyliegame: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2016
Watch As He Makes A Clean Transition From Falz the Musician to To Folarin the Lawyer While Making A Disclaimer HERE http://esther.com.ng/if-you-are-owing-falz-please-pay-up-watch-as-he-makes-a-clean-transition-from-falz-to-folarin-while-making-a-disclaimer/

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Mr. Leo Fender A Legend @irukka.com / 2baba Receives AFRIMA Special Certificate Of Appreciation From Lagos State Gov / Queen Carmelita Akieh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.