Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Any real pes player here? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Any real pes player here? (1162 Views)

Any Clash Of Clan Player Here Hands Up / Please, Is There Any Chess Player Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any real pes player here? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2016
I play pes alot both on android and pc platform but now i'm beginning to hate the versus with my frnds becos once they've got the ball they always go for goal without dribbling or exploring different techniques of passing and such.... I like to take my time nd dribble my way into the net for that i lose lots of matches nd they start chanting "i'm the boss" . Lol cheesy it's very funny. They ar driving me crazy! They think the goals make them great...assholes. Many people marvel at my passing, dribbling skills... I am tired dats why i decided to vent my anger here cool

Re: Any real pes player here? by Ayoro(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Your observation is mutual. The beauty of a goal is how it is orchestrated. I am not a great dribller, but i have an eye for a pass. I would rather pass my way to goal than take a direct route. I am luckier than you cos my sparring partner is a dribbler and there is always fun when we game. Even both wives cheers.
Re: Any real pes player here? by bertoseve: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lol, as a football fan and enthusiast, it makes sense to apply ones knowledge of "the beautiful game" in playing PES or FIFA, my take here is, there is nothing more exonerating than applying ones technical knowledge of the game to outwit any style of play. that said , your pals that don't "explore different techniques of passing but just go for the goal, may be likened to most underachieving sides( most english football teams) then your style of dribble and constructive passing game could be likened to the most successful teams style like real Madrid and the like, ...so my friend i'll encourage you to improve you technical knowledge of the game, believe me it always overcomes direct play smiley cheers!
I play pes alot both on android and pc platform but now i'm beginning to hate the versus with my frnds becos once they've got the ball they always go for goal without dribbling or exploring different techniques of passing and such.... I like to take my time nd dribble my way into the net for that i lose lots of matches nd they start chanting "i'm the boss" . Lol cheesy it's very funny. They ar driving me crazy! They think the goals make them great...assholes. Many people marvel at my passing, dribbling skills... I am tired dats why i decided to vent my anger here cool
Re: Any real pes player here? by Emeka71(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Why not play the thing on android where you play against the phone.
Re: Any real pes player here? by Emeka71(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
The ultimate thing in football is goal-scoring even 1 goal can determine the winner; there is no award for dribbling.

(1) (Reply)

New Naija Inspired Mobile Game: Yawa 1. Give It A Try !!!! / Top Eight Games You Can Play Directly On Google. / Need For Speed™ No Limits 2.2.3 Mod Apk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.