Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

What You Need To Know About The Date 8-8-? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What You Need To Know About The Date 8-8-? (5897 Views)

The Date Has Been Set For Court To Hear Evans’ Case Against Police… See Details. / What Is Happening Right Now In Your Area?ikorodu/sagam NL Regarding 8/8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About The Date 8-8-? by sydneycruze(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2016
I just saw this on Facebook.
it recorded that on every 8th day of any 8th month of each year, a group of cultist named "Eiye Confraternity group usually celebrate the birth of their group which is a slang popularly known as ,8-8.
Today they will be celebrating this date and please I urge the Nigeria Police force(NPF) and other security agencies in the country to quickly checkmate suspicious act and movement so as to curtail crime and other mayhem by this so called group.
News reaching out is that this group have stated unleashing terror in some parts of Lagos state and environs.

pls my fellow concern citizens be careful of your movement today.
Re: What You Need To Know About The Date 8-8-? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2016
Is this what I need to know........?!!!!....... undecided undecided undecided
Re: What You Need To Know About The Date 8-8-? by ehizzybaba(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
AND WIC OF DEM AS THE DATE(8-coolEPP

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Gang Castrate Rapist By Letting Pit Bull Eat His Genitals (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Terrorize Lagos Ibadan Expressway / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.