Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Uche Jombo Slams Punch Newspaper For Publishing False Story About Her Love Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Slams Punch Newspaper For Publishing False Story About Her Love Life (761 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Uche Jombo's Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Slams Punch Newspaper For Publishing False Story About Her Love Life by beeadebola: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
On Sunday, August 7, 2016, Nollywood actress/ movie producer, Uche Jombo called out the Punch Newspaper, after they published an exclusive interview with her on Sunday Scoop section, in which she reportedly said she never dated anyone in Nigeria.
The talented actress took to her twitter page to deny granting them such interview. Read what she wrote below..
“While we were promoting #WivesOnStrike I was asked on a ‘video’ interview about having a long distance relationship in which I replied it’s not long distance, it’s the kind I’m already used to and i make it WORK by balancing family and work.
Pls don’t misquote me on a video interview n hv the nerve to call it exclusive. My last press interview was with Sam olatunji 4wivesOnStrike.”

Read the ‘Exclusive interview Punch ‘Scoop segment’ wrote about uche below..

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/uche-jombo-calls-out-punch-newspaper-for-publishing-false-story-about-her-love-life/

Re: Uche Jombo Slams Punch Newspaper For Publishing False Story About Her Love Life by beeadebola: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Want To Be Tour Roommate Among These Jennifer's Diary's Characters / Wow! Daniella Okeke Twins Up With Gorgeous Mom In Beautiful Photos / Photos: Comedian Ay's Wife Mabel Makun Hosts A Surprise Celebration For His 45th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.