Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Does One Need To Have A Registered Business Before Selling On Online In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does One Need To Have A Registered Business Before Selling On Online In Nigeria? (626 Views)

Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) / [urgent]registered Business Owners Should Go To FIRS For Their TIN -frankapptech / Does One Need Bank Account To Collect Moneygram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does One Need To Have A Registered Business Before Selling On Online In Nigeria? by majestique(f): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
I ask because I've tried without success to register on jumia, konga, dealdey and I really want to Augment my salary by selling stuff online.
Re: Does One Need To Have A Registered Business Before Selling On Online In Nigeria? by majestique(f): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
poligon001:
hello ma, how has been your day? you don't have to register on those e-commerce before you sell your own products. ma, you can go ahead and get yours at a cheap, reliable and affordable cost and create a platform for your friends, sellers and others to sell on it... majority taught that it something big to get such website but without it is very cheap and affordable

You can contact us or whatsapp us today for yours

Telephone : +234 706 848 7786

but this will require business registration?
Re: Does One Need To Have A Registered Business Before Selling On Online In Nigeria? by majestique(f): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
poligon001:

ma, you don't need to register before you go into e-commerce (online store) business. as the name says 'online store's so it has nothing to do with registration... The transaction and ordering take place online. you can call us for better explanation... we have done this for so many clients. You can read more about e-commerce and if you don't mine I can as well give you the contact of a lady that called me last week for same e-commerce website. she is into selling of weavons, wigs and attachment of which she doesn't even have a shop but she knows why she is going into that

You can call us on +234 706 848 7786

ok thanks. I'll add you on WhatsApp.
Re: Does One Need To Have A Registered Business Before Selling On Online In Nigeria? by micki1: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
You don't really need to own an online store to sell online dear. You can take advantage of Nigeria's fastest growing online platform to earn more money while retaining your job. I can help you set it up in minutes and you'll be selling all over Nigeria. Add me on whatsapp to get started

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Recieve Money Via Western Union / Make money from POPCORN biz using local maize (naija maize) / Gtbank Are Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.