Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Undergraduate In Need Of A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Undergraduate In Need Of A Job (410 Views)

Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) / Undergraduate In Need Of A Job / KPMG Undergraduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate In Need Of A Job by mizluchy(f): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good morning nairalanders, Am so tired of staying at home, after the inflation oGood morning nairalanders, Am so tired of staying at home, after the inflation of dollar I lost my job for the past few months I haven't laid my hands on anything.

Am a computer literate, with four years working experience, I have worked with a logistics company ( i.e clearing and forwarding) for over two years, as a secretary. Obtained a certificate in digital marketing, am an under graduate of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) MASS COMMUNICATION 200LEVEL.
Pls I need a job to further my education and help my family.
I live at Iba now but can relocate to olodi apapa n egbeda axis. Thanks n God bless

(1) (Reply)

Interview Tip: How To Describe What You Did At Your Previous Job / The Best Investment For Ur Futur / Vacancy For The Position Of An Experienced Gas/process Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.