Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Programmers In Lagos, See To This - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers In Lagos, See To This (1322 Views)

See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans / Reasons We Have Less Female Programmers In Nigeria / How To Hire Good Programmers In Nigeria (an Experience Based Article) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers In Lagos, See To This by FABgraphics(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Please guys can anybody help me with a comprehensive list of locations within Lagos specifically in Ikorodu where I can learn programming (app programming to be precise)?
Re: Programmers In Lagos, See To This by Donald3d(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
FABgraphics:
Please guys can anybody help me with a comprehensive list of locations within Lagos specifically in Ikorodu where I can learn programming (app programming to be precise)?
You can always use Video tutorials bro , but i know some people prefer one on one training , sadly i dont know any where in that area, but as i said, you can make use of video tutorials

2 Likes

Re: Programmers In Lagos, See To This by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
You should have labelled your post as programmers in Ikorodu. Ikorodu and Lagos are not the same thing.
Better use video tutorials and free PDFs online to learn, that is what most us did to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Programmers In Lagos, See To This by talk2hb1(m): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2016
I have video library of most popular languages, for sale niii ooo grin
Re: Programmers In Lagos, See To This by FABgraphics(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2016
talk2hb1:
I have video library of most popular languages, for sale niii ooo grin
let's talk on WhatsApp bro 08101563800

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Join The Largest Linux Community In West Africa / Google’s ‘chat’ For Android? An Rcs-based Alternative To Imessage / I Need A Web Designer With Expertise In HTML And CSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.