Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Tips And Tricks To Samsung Galaxy Note. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tips And Tricks To Samsung Galaxy Note. (317 Views)

List Of Android "Secret Codes", Tips And Tricks For Free / Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. / CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks To Samsung Galaxy Note. by najkied: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
The Samsung galaxy note5 is the latest Note version produced by Samsung which was released August 2015 and also comes with a 5.7 inch screen, a fingerprint scanner, Samsung pay(MasterCard certified, visa), android version 5.1 upgradeable to 6.0 marshmallow, comes with a
16mp back camera and 5mp front camera and lots more. This phone also as a lot it can do which some users haven’t discovered yet. Today, am going to show you this things which your Samsung galaxy note 5 can do.

1. Taking screen shots:
We all know taking screen shots on our Samsung phones is way much easier than any other brand. You can do this just by pressing the power button and home button of your device at the same time. On the Samsung galaxy note5, there’s a unique way which you can easily take screenshots without pressing the home button and the power button at the same time.

Read more:http://www.najeebzy.tk/2016/08/10-interesting-things-you-can-do-with.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Android App Development Benefits For Professionals / I Need An App That Auto Retweet My Post On Twitter Or That I Can You To Get Ffwe / Apple Completely Sells Out Initial Batch Of Iphone 7 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.