Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,434 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Need A Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Friend (531 Views)

A Lonely Girl Out There? Need A Friend? / I Need The Services Of A Call Girl For A Friend Coming To Town (lagos): / Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Friend by fundad: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
My name is funmi,am a christian,5:7ft,chubby,pretty,humble and friendly but a bit reserved with a genotype AA,funmi has been bored 4 a while now,so she needs someone she can chat wt,here is my no:08053672256
Re: Need A Friend by herniec(f): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2009
Funmi, where do you live? I am based in Lagos. I'm 33.
Re: Need A Friend by MsZee(f): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2009
Baby girl make sure all u are looking for is friends cos a lot of online brothers are fake ass niggers.

All the same take care!

Besides where do u stay?
Re: Need A Friend by herniec(f): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2009
By the grace of God, I'm not a flirt.
Re: Need A Friend by edoyad(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2009
Funmi What's wrong with you ? How can you just put up your phone no. out of boredom ? I'l make bold to go further on Ms Zee's assertion and add a lot of the girls too. grin Including the Zee herself.
Re: Need A Friend by MsZee(f): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2009
edoyad:

Funmi What's wrong with you ? How can you just put up your phone no. out of boredom ? I'l make bold to go further on Ms Zee's assertion and add a lot of the girls too. grin Including the Zee herself.

Add on Ms Zee?, u wish wink

am totally not into online shit

herniec:

By the grace of God, I'm not a flirt.

Did i call anyone a flirt? I didn't, else someone conscience is striking! Tick tick tock
Re: Need A Friend by edoyad(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2009
^^ Miss Zee , you mightn't have expressly described him as a flirt but you surely did imply it by refering to impending and present male respondents as fake ass niggers. embarassed

judge : on this evidence, i find you guilty as charged.
Re: Need A Friend by herniec(f): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ edoyad, my brother, I think sey I no sabi read again. Anyway, ms zee, I take it to mean that you were just giving a general advice, not responding to my response. it's well with your soul.
Re: Need A Friend by dani1luv: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2009
Moved 2 Dating meeting-up sec.
Re: Need A Friend by traze(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2009
GIRL am the rite person 4 u.am a guy age 22 i liv in festac lagos.buzz me after checking out my profile if u a interested.on 07025472582,07032308350

(1) (Reply)

... / x / Take A Look At This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.