Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

7 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 7 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood (2232 Views)

Read This - When Lovers Touch, Their Breathing, Heartbeat..... / When You Hear That APC Is Coming To Campaign In Your Hood In 2019(pix( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood by aboladejohnny(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Here are a few reasons why we're constantly rooting around down there:

1. We get itchy down there
Your junk gets itchy just like any other part of your body —and when it itches , it’ s every bit as excruciating . ( Even worse if you have jock itch , which is athlete ’ s foot on the groinal region. ) It ’s just a more noticeable area to scratch . I could have my eyes locked with a colleague talking about project deliverables while absent -mindedly itching my forearm, and she wouldn ’ t think anything of it. But substitute the forearm for my balls , and all of a sudden I’ m an HR nightmare.

2. To keep it in place
I started wearing boxer - briefs around puberty to keep my junk in place , but that was only like plugging a hole in a dam with a handkerchief in that it only fleetingly solves the problem . Sometimes , it’ll be slung awkwardly to the right or the left, and it especially needs some adjusting anytime you move to cross your legs . If you cross your legs and your testicles aren't in the right position, you’ re liable to tweak something or downright crush it. I actually have this interesting situation where my balls go up into my pubic region pretty often , so I’ll have to slide my hand down my pants to push them back down from my gut. ( I should probably ask a doctor about that. It seems abnormal . )

3. We sweat down there
Look : Your groin/ taint area in underwear and jeans is subject to what is essentially a greenhouse effect . The groin and armpits are the warmest- running areas of the body , and when they ’re encased in layers of cloth that don’ t breathe very well , it perspires freely . And to try and find some modicum of comfort , we ’ll shift things around down there. I call that the “ Swamp Swap. ”

4. We get erection in the public
When you get a boner in public and you’ re standing up, you really only have two options: You can stand there with your tent pitched for everyone to see , which I would say is a bad move in about 98 percent of situations, or you can do the boner tuck . That ’ s when you tuck your erect member up into the waistband of your underwear and jeans so that others can’ t tell that you ’re hard as a rock. It ’s super uncomfortable but a necessity.

5. We are used to touching it
Sometimes, there’ s no reason at all for us to grab our jewels , but we do it because we ’ re used to doing it. ( It ’s like when I have a beard, I can’t help but stroke it incessantly . Or how if I meet a terrible person, I will try to date them. I do it without even noticing . ) One of my friends sits around with his hand down his pants almost all the time. He says it’s just his go- to way to bask in leisure, that he knows it’s there and that it’s fine , but that he just likes to have his hand on or around it. It ’ s like a security blanket , I guess . Except it’s a man - hood .

6. We wanna be sure if it’s still there
Our junk is very important to us . Sometimes it’s nice to just give it a grasp so we know it’ s still present and in good standing.

7. Feel free to add yours

source: http://www.informationng.com/2016/02/6-mysterious-reasons-men-always-touch-their-penis.html
Re: 7 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood by nedu2000(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
It smells nice---so we touch/feel it to perceive it's lovely fragrance

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood by Ekugbeh(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
9ice 1
Re: 7 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood by aboladejohnny(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Re: 7 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood by geeluck1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jumps out of thread...
Re: 7 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood by Truths22(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Makes sense

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Grandma 4 Recession Period / So Funny:see Wedding Invitation Card That A Warri Couple Wrote In Pidgin English / Where Does The Extra Man Come From ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.