Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

3 Bedroom Required! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Required! (571 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat For Sale @3m / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Aguda, Surulere, Lagos / 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Sahara Estate, Lokogoma, Abuja(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Bedroom Required! by axeman85(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2009
I am in need of a spacious 3bedroom apartment, in ogba. either  flat or house, good environment, accessible roads, it must have water running from taps in the house. and it must be gated and fenced, and a very good neighbourhood, and not too deep inside ogba, will also consider maryland, surulere and ojodu as well, as long as it meets all the requirements. also the floor must be tiled or terrazzo and the house/building must be either newly built or in a very good shape and condition because i wont want to move in and start renovating oooo or after 1year or after the expiration of my 2years and i want to renew my tenancy i will be told that they want to renovate the building oo i want a place to pay and pack in immediately.

my budget in total inclusive of agent fees, and aggremment and rent for 2years is =N=720k   dats is =N=600k for rent for 2years and =N=120k for the agreement,legal,fees. etc.

also i know agents dont like posting pictures but i am a serious person and want to get the deal sealed ASAP, so pls I WANT PICTURES TO BE POSTED IF YOU HAVE WHAT I REQUIRE. EG, PIXS OF THE BUILDING, LIVINGROOM,MASTERROOM,KITCHEN.BASICALLY A DETAILED PICTURE OF THE PROPERTY. as i dont want to waste anybody time in having to COME AND inspect the house and be disssapointed so will like to see what i want on here BEFORE inspecting physically and if happy will seal the deal.

PLS ONLY REPLY IF YOU HAVE A PROPERTY THAT MATCHES THE ABOVE DESCRIPTIONS AND ALSO INCLUDE PICTURES. THANKS
Re: 3 Bedroom Required! by axeman85(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2009
ANYONE HAS WHAT AM LOOKING FOR !!!!!!. I NEED TO SEAL THE DEAL IN 3WEEKS.
Re: 3 Bedroom Required! by axeman85(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2009
any one undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3 Bedroom Required! by grandstar(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2009
The cheapest you'll get what you want rental wise is 500k p.a x 2years in Ogba if its new.

Your target prices are therefore unrealistic!
Re: 3 Bedroom Required! by grandstar(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2009
The cheapest you'll get what you want rental wise is 500k p.a x 2years in Ogba if its new.

Your target prices are therefore unrealistic!

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Investor For A Real Estate Bz / Land For Lease/development Along Akowonjo Rd. Opposite Zenith Bank / 4 Plots (2,600sqms) Of Land Close To The Express @ Sangotedo,lekki Sale N25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.