Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,174 members, 7,839,001 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Bleep In The Mosque Right Now. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Bleep In The Mosque Right Now. (455 Views)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / REJOINDER: What I Know About Oyedepo, And Why Tonye Should SHUT The Bleep Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bleep In The Mosque Right Now. by fox26: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
went overseas last week with my job , I got lucky to meet this nice black lady , we chat and I tell her how I feel about her , this lady said she is married but wanted to give her legs woo and time was going too fast, she said lets go in the hall for privacy. whoo we did it nasty and heavy in dark hall . After s3xing we all lost our underwears! ! my boxer shorts , and her white penties went missing. time was not enough for both of us so we ran out . only few metres from that building I saw that the building is a MOSQUE not a hall. im very scared now for what happened! ! had it in the Mosque with some1s wife and underwears lost in mosque.
Im not Islamic and I can't report this to police, must I?
Re: I Bleep In The Mosque Right Now. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
fox26:
went overseas last week with my job , I got lucky to meet this nice black lady , we chat and I tell her how I feel about her , this lady said she is married but wanted to give her legs woo and time was going too fast, she said lets go in the hall for privacy. whoo we did it nasty and heavy in dark hall . After s3xing we all lost our underwears! ! my boxer shorts , and her white penties went missing. time was not enough for both of us so we ran out . only few metres from that building I saw that the building is a MOSQUE not a hall. im very scared now for what happened! ! had it in the Mosque with some1s wife and underwears lost in mosque.
Im not Islamic and I can't report this to police, must I?

Re: I Bleep In The Mosque Right Now. by frubben(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Chai!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Does The Gospel Seem "Impossible" To You, Because Your Priorities Are INFERIOR? / Islamic Concept About Unintentionally Breaking Of Fast / Omg!!! Bishop Of Methodist Church Of Nigeria Attend The Lords Chosen Program At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.