Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,264 members, 7,849,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Share Your Near Death Experience... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Near Death Experience... (3377 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / A Nairalander Near Death Experience Story / My Stupidity, Daddy's Love And The Near Death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
imasong005:
Mine happened in my school hostel. It was raining heavily that day, so I decided to just come out and catch a glimpse of the rain dropping on the green grass. And there is this pillar I wanted to rest my body on, but something restrained me, rather a goat just came by, and decided to rob it's body on the pillar, I stood watching the goat, only to discover it was stretching, not knowing that the goat was being electrocuted. It was after the goat died, that I realized if I had rested on the pillar, I would have been electrocuted. I am forever grateful to God for saving me that day.

God is faithful

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by munas: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
imasong005:
Mine happened in my school hostel. It was raining heavily that day, so I decided to just come out and catch a glimpse of the rain dropping on the green grass. And there is this pillar I wanted to rest my body on, but something restrained me, rather a goat just came by, and decided to rob it's body on the pillar, I stood watching the goat, only to discover it was stretching, not knowing that the goat was being electrocuted. It was after the goat died, that I realized if I had rested on the pillar, I would have been electrocuted. I am forever grateful to God for saving me that day.

God preserved your life and gave them a goat in your place.
Make sure you serve hom all the days of your life

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
munas:

God preserved your life and gave them a goat in your place. Make sure you serve hom all the days of your life
very correct
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by DateMynd44(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2018
imasong005:
ABASI mehn this is a testimony.
Wow

1 Like

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
DateMynd44:
ABASI mehn this is a testimony.
Wow
It can only be God.
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Gloriawinning: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
K

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by iceboy4752(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Mine was very close!
In 2014, I was in Potiskum L.G.A of Yobe state. My mum sent me on an errand to the market. I was about going into the main market when something terrible, which I cannot perfectly describe happened. Human body parts, accompanied by flames and a loud explosion flared up; it was a bomb blast, and I was about going there. Cries of trepidation and agony rendered the air. My eyes were so red that day. My ears echoed the traumatic scene for many days. What got me really disturbed was a man whom I asked for directions. He was among those counted dead, after the blast reduced him to a very graphic sight.
We see things for north-east sha... sad
Alhamdulilah for my life anyway!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room / My Fear Of Delivery / Important Things To Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.