Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Share Ur Experience,that One Sinister Teacher U Had. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Ur Experience,that One Sinister Teacher U Had. (433 Views)

Come And Share Ur Experience............ / 2016/2017 U.I Admission Modalities Released. Share Ur Scores And Courses / Jamb:day 2,share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Experience,that One Sinister Teacher U Had. by Acepen(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
We all had that one teacher in high school whom everyone detested.
Mine was my economics teacher, mhen that man was wicked, we all thought he was on medication for mental sickness.he once gave the whole class ten hot strokes of bamboo for being too quiet.smh.I will never forget the beast. Share urs
Re: Share Ur Experience,that One Sinister Teacher U Had. by DebbyChris(f): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol... no experience all my teachers were wonderful.
Re: Share Ur Experience,that One Sinister Teacher U Had. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
I'd say my further mathematics tutor when I was in ss 1. Mehn, that man is so brutal. I dreaded Monday, Tuesday and Friday then because those days were the days of reckoning. I nearly developed hatred for that subject because of the man, but for natural liking to solving math problems. He's a sadist. Uses simple equations as examples, but gives you real complicated ones as assignment. If you fail it, trouble. You get it right, again trouble. He is irritably pompous and all he does is talk, talk and babble about how further math teachers are extremely difficult to source, so we should all fall at his feet for having him around. In fact, he refused to come to our class, then we had promoted to ss 2, saying that we are unserious with life, to the point that school teachers had to go beg him to do the job he was employed to do. Such misguided arrogance.
Re: Share Ur Experience,that One Sinister Teacher U Had. by Acepen(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
DebbyChris:
Lol... no experience all my teachers were wonderful.
wow i guess u are lucky then:-D
Re: Share Ur Experience,that One Sinister Teacher U Had. by Acepen(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Drefan2:
I'd say my further mathematics tutor when I was in ss 1. Mehn, that man is so brutal. I dreaded Monday, Tuesday and Friday then because those days were the days of reckoning. I nearly developed hatred for that subject because of the man, but for natural liking to solving math problems. He's a sadist. Uses simple equations as examples, but gives you real complicated ones as assignment. If you fail it, trouble. You get it right, again trouble. He is irritably pompous and all he does is talk, talk and babble about how further math teachers are extremely difficult to source, so we should all fall at his feet for having him around. In fact, he refused to come to our class, then he had promoted to ss 2, saying that we are unserious with life, to the point that school teachers had to go beg him to do the job he was employed to do. Such misguided arrogance.
baba ur own bad oh:-D
Re: Share Ur Experience,that One Sinister Teacher U Had. by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Acepen:
baba ur own bad oh:-D
Indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Kwarapoly Full Time Pre- Admission Screening Registration Is On / Order For Waec Result Checker Card / O Level English Private Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.