Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) (926 Views)

Father Disrupts Daughter’s Wedding In Ghana As Groom Failed To Pay Bride Price / See The Traditional Wedding Of Oil Billioniare Chief Emeka Offor @ Oraifite / Picture Of Bride Price List Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) by saints2(f): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is according to what a fan posted online... Whats your take?

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/08/traditional-bride-price-requirements.html

lalasticala

Re: Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) by saints2(f): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
What's your take? A whole that in this change era for bride price?

Na to go take form for seminary turn to Rev. Father remain...

lalasticlala
Re: Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) by Badtman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Chuo Oluwa O Na Goddess the person won Marry
Re: Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) by saints2(f): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Badtman:
Chuo Oluwa O
Na Goddess the person won Marry

If you ask me.... Na who I go ask? Same thing that crossed my mind too
Re: Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) by TheArchangel(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is a big fat lie and we both know it.
Where are the Nze's and Ozo's (red cap chiefs)?
Where are the Umunnas receiving the said requirements?
Where are the Umuadas?

Those empty pots are also parts of the bride price requirements Huh
Even those unkept men too?

Don't get me started please.

You can use whatever you like to drive traffic to your site but this is going over board.
Even the poor beer and malts brand there looks insulting to an average Easterner.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) by omcnka: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
The beer crates there aint known in Nigeria. That is definitely not the east.
Re: Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) by months: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
LOL! YORUBA OBSESSION WITH PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTH EAST IS SHAMEFUL.

THEY PRACTICALLY EAT AND SLEEP THE WORD IGBO. VERY UNCIVILISED CRETINS!

LEAVE US ALONE FOR GOD SAKE, WAT IS IT SEF?

NO WONDER IPOB IS GAINING SUPPORTERS ON A DAILY BASIS

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) by saints2(f): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
lalasticlala, come and see ooo

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) by Badtman(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
saints2:

If you ask me.... Na who I go ask? Same thing that crossed my mind too
is Strong
Re: Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Check Out The Traditional Bride Price Requirements From East (photo) by wowmagonline: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
The bride's Price list in ghana is pretty funny.
What's all this listed for?
https://www.immigratefly.xyz/2022/04/bride-price-list-in-ghanatraditional.html

(1) (Reply)

Small Chops, Cocktail, Mocktail And Smoothies In Warri And Abrakra,delta State / Angry Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Wedding In The Church / I Have A Drone That's Just Been Sitting In My Room And Want To Sell...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.