Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

The 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In The World(2016) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In The World(2016) (5643 Views)

Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel / The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) / Top 10 Richest Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In The World(2016) by MJBOLT: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2016
kinibd:

See this one de form like say na e do the list oh, oga calm down

kinibd:

Lol it is you who is backward speaking about 2015, for your information, she released an album in april this year called Lemonade that debuted at number one on the us billboard 200, how irrelevant is that mr know all about celebrities? I am not her favorite fan but you dont need to hate on her because she is more popular than you are, abi na through beefing her you wan become popular?

If you have problem with the list go and meet Forbes.com and get off my nut sack ignoramuse.
Re: The 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In The World(2016) by MJBOLT: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2016
mamagee3:
How did Taylor Swift make the number one list?

And where is Beyoncé?

Worthless list!

2014 Beyonce was the most powerful celebrity by 2015 mayweather was the most powerful celebrity......Google it or visit forbes.com
Re: The 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In The World(2016) by kinibd(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2016
MJBOLT:

If you have problem with the list go and meet Forbes.com and get off my nut sack ignoramuse.

Did you just use the word nutsack? You are the real ignoramuse.. I too know go kill you.
Nutsack definition
1. important piece of male genitals that holds and protects the inner testes
2. a stupid fucker who does or says dumb shit and will not stop.

If you were referring to 2, i already knew that but if its 1, guy u win abeg i want nothing to do with your smelly genitals.
Re: The 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In The World(2016) by MJBOLT: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
kinibd:

Did you just use the word nutsack? You are the real ignoramuse.. I too know go kill you.
Nutsack definition

If you were referring to 2, i already knew that but if its 1, guy u win abeg i want nothing to do with your smelly genitals.

When you're done please kindly carry ya stupidity out of my thread
Re: The 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In The World(2016) by friendlyadvice: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
MJBOLT:
Forbes Celebrity 100

The Celebrity 100 is an annual list compiled and published by Forbes magazine since 1999. The purpose is to list the 100 most powerful celebrities of the year. Factors that are taken into account include income, Google hits, fan base, press clips and magazine covers.

Op your list is not complete without superman aka clark kent
Re: The 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In The World(2016) by MJBOLT: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
kinibd:

Nutsack definition

You will die of ignorance.....2015 list of the most powerful women in the world,I know ya dull brain won't let you verify anything only to come to naira land and run ya mouth like an idiot.

Re: The 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In The World(2016) by kinibd(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
MJBOLT:

You will die of ignorance.....2015 list of the most powerful women in the world,I know ya dull brain won't let you verify anything only to come to naira land and run ya mouth like an idiot.

I thought we had skipped the top whatever and were referring to your smelly nutsack now. Dumbo
Re: The 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In The World(2016) by kinibd(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
MJBOLT:

When you're done please kindly carry ya stupidity out of my thread

Chaii, your mates dey get the full nairaland (oga seun) you na thread you dey lay claim to mugu something wey you copy sef. All your boring topics na the 10 this the 15 that. none of them get reach 50 comments i de here de help you realize your dream you dey smart bingo. Well this is the last time i will honor you with an insult no matter how stupid you will sound in your next comment.
Re: The 10 Most Powerful Celebrities In The World(2016) by MJBOLT: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2016

So having 50 comments in ya thread is ya dream....attention seeking bastard,I wonder who's boring now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious! Little Girl Fights With Scary Looking Nigerian Father Christmas (pix) / Photos: Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World? / Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.