Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" (4717 Views)

How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate / See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by tahoe(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
please anyone know where I can get or do place of origin certificate. Am from oyo state and I live in sango ota Ogun state.
Re: Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by correctyourself(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
tahoe:
please anyone know where I can get or do place of origin certificate. Am from oyo state and I live in sango ota Ogun state.

Go to your state liaison office in Lagos, it can be issued from there.
Re: Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by sigmundfreud(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
tahoe:
Go to your local government of origin office in Oyo.
Re: Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by Ekugbeh(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Get it at your local gov't of origin.
Shouldn't be more than two thousand naira and also go with two recent passport photograph.
Re: Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by oyediranniyi: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
At ur state's local govt or d liaison office at GRA in lagos, go with 2passport photographs, two thousand naira, and of course be ready to name and describe ur family house/compound
Re: Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by tahoe(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
thank you all for your replies
Re: Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by Gidi7(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Go to ur state local government, ask ur head(oba or igwe)dat u want ur place of origin certificate,then they will get it done for u.....did mine last 3weeks(IMO state)
..hope dis helps

(1) (Reply)

2018 NOUN Exam Result Is Out. Be The First To Check / Army Arrests Female Soldier For Accepting Proposal, Kissing Male Corper / Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.