Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking (76294 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Spells(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lolz a perfect definition of a joystick lover... Joystick for dinner, joystick for lunch and joystick for breakfast.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Agbalanze(m): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
A customized cake in respect to her olosho business... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by SUCCESSCHINEX(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
The Lord is her strength
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Ilemichael(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
thecatch:
This girl deemed it okay to celebrate her birthday with this [b/]awkwardly controversial cake[/b] and even posted the pictures online. is this cool?

Her look is also awkwardly controversial.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by ALAYORMII: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Her look and her dress is even more awkward than the cake
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by EmmanuelTimmy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Daughter of belial angryDaughter of belial
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dis one na human being for una eyes? I pray see things from the other side!
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by haibe(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Seun u can sensor reasonable words that even a ss1 student doing biology know its okay, but u cannot sensor this gross picture? Talk of double standard
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Annie2059: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
At first glance, I thought she was the cake...lol
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by bloomin: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Village champion seeking popularity
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Kossym(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wen everything abt her is sex.am sure she wudnt skip sex after d birthday party.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Kossym(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
lol dey vex o
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Is that how small her boyfriend/husband dicck is?
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Dangwani(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
end of mankind
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by sashishalom(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Is this the new cake trend
Shey na cake..I go chop
BTW the cake looks better than her
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
mhiztee15:
Jesus! sad what is this God forbid bad thing I can't eat this kind of cake undecided
if i hear say u no go eat that cake.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Zionbabe4: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Is this a human being standing
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
idiotas , if she give u puna Bleep una no go Bleep?? aleetiyawere

It seems you fucck everything that crosses your path.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by fkj950ax(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
thecatch:
This girl deemed it okay to celebrate her birthday with this awkwardly controversial cake and even posted the pictures online. is this cool?

Her cake
Her birthday

Why the complaint if it's cool... Her life
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by habsydiamond(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Maybe she is the president of prostitution association of Nigeria.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Marrtynze(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Girl be looking like Yeye Osun nitori Fashun

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by wtfCode: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Holy balls! See as she dey like witch sef. Who knows how many diicks she must have rendered useless.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by electrokcoi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
na her profession be that naa
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
I don't know if it's only me that sees this buh I think she has a bright future in a strip club
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by oglalasioux(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in someone using cake to showcase the business they made their money from.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
end time cake igboooooooooooooo for her
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
olihilistic:
who is she
Iyawo ikan ninu awon agbero oshodi.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by mhiztee15(f): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Don't mind me dear embarassed
ODAVI:
DID THEY ASK YOU TO EAT.. OMO IWO. lol...
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Anabel(f): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
This cake and the celebrant look alike. Are they twins??
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Iyawo ikan ninu awon agbero oshodi.

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by pauladonis(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Shameful waste of sperm... May i never feel how her father would be feeling right now...
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
thecatch:
This girl deemed it okay to celebrate her birthday with this awkwardly controversial cake and even posted the pictures online. is this cool?

She is not with her brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos / Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.