Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking (76299 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Skmoda360(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
She looks like an 'olokun' or yemoja
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by VanOmiyale: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Daughters of Jezebel everywhere
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
saintikechi:
she is a fuckerhaulic nah....
she is dick hungry. Asewo iranu
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
*SIGHS *
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by olamirey(f): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
She looks as controversial as the cake herself.Trashy!
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
A girl bought an iPad. When her father saw it, He asked her"What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied."Did someone force you to do so?"- "No""Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?"- "No dad! In fact they even recommend using a cover for the iPad""Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?"- "Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value.""When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"- "I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said,"Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"She was mute.....~ Indecent dressing and exposure of your bodyreduces your value and respect.

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by GeneralEmenogu: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Her dressing and face tells us d kind of d person she is, she is a LovePeddler.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Awaja(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
End time cake plus end time bitch =catastrophy.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by passyhansome(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
This Lady and Sarewa gba are alike

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by adecares(f): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
She must be one of the exec of Association of Nigeria Prostitute.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by joes11(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
This is simply #oshofree
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by AngelAhnie(f): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dirty environment, forming controversial in such a place. No class
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by ifeomaekol(f): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lawd! This aint nice.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Donmichaelz(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
curvysola:
what is she wearing? undecided
rather,what is wearing Her?
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Pylony(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Na all this kind ladies wey no dey reserve their shame for bed room.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Nellybank(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Runs girl
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by KevMitnick: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
mhiztee15:
Jesus! sad what is this God forbid bad thing I can't eat this kind of cake undecided
Welldone...

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by busypclef: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ebora
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by sizwe243: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
thats her tity on ice
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by lizzynicole: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
the cake na runs cake while d ngbeke na runs babe
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Ajifad(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
what is dis. ebora
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by rollyfemmy: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Obviously from the cake...it simply tell her occupation and what she does for a living. If you check and investigate her..i think she would definitely also be an illiterate.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2016
ibi ishe eni latin mo eni lole.... don't mind she is trying to advertised her business
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by ImtiazNupe(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2016
Na only Biafran can do this. Nonsense.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Iyawo ikan ninu awon agbero oshodi.
what is this suppose to mean in English
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
olihilistic:

wife to one of the oshodi agberos
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
wife to one of the oshodi agberos
Lol
baba mi thank you so much boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by lilreese: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ashawo
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by Dirtydog: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
mhiztee15:
Jesus! sad what is this God forbid bad thing I can't eat this kind of cake undecided

Old gurl u beta say d truth & let d devil b ashame all dz formin wey u dey do we b adult 4 here o & i know u wella. D sugarcan @ d middle of d oranges is every gurl delight, comply wit me.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by arnold123: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
curvysola:
what is she wearing? undecided
a LovePeddler-varol (whores garment )
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by kechywillz(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
She b olosho
Re: Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
olihilistic:

wife of one of the louts in oshodi.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos / Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.