Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly (798 Views)

Without Invitation. Story From The One Who Experiences / My Dark Past: Story By Nelly / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly by Dindy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
THE TERRIBLE INVITATION(CHAP.1)=>STORY BY NELLY
do not share without talking to me or her personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this story brought to you by my assistant Nelly aka nnenna…
Once Alice found love in the arms of Micheal a black guy, it was unbelievable and romantic, Alice parent Mr and Mrs Andrew Were pleased to know and hear that there daughter was going to get married soon but there hearts clashed when they discovered it was gonna be a black nigga.
“Oh no Alice, you always follow the wrong path… why are you so different “,her mom would scream always but Alice would raise her head up high and say “thus you gave birth to me its ma choice mum”,and they would both wait for the final say from the old man.
It was surprising how he would say “let her be my dear… its her life and we’ve lived ours, let her be”.
His voice didn’t sound pleased but he uttered the truth and so was Alice allowed to marry Micheal a dark muscular tall hand cute looking man.
Her mom (actually her step mom) was not pleased at all, she decided to invite something terrific…… something terrible… something unusual……to be continue……….watch out for chapter 2.
THIS IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY NNANNA NNENNA A.K.A NOINOI JUST CALL ME NELLY…..STORY BY NNENNA AKA NELLY….FACEBOOK USERNAME:NELLY NALLY

Re: The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly by Dindy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
THE TERRIBLE INVITATION (CHAP.2)=>STORY BY NELLY
do not share without talking to me or her personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this story brought to you by Nelly aka Nnenna...
IN the middle of the dark cold night, Mrs Andrew excused herself from bed and went downstairs to the kitchen, she had a pot that she Never uses to cook and a spoon stocked to it, she pulled the spoon gently and guess what..... a wall from behind the pot opened like a door,Mrs Andrew smiled as she walked through it to another small room.
It wasn't so big but had a large pot and a book so big that you would think it contained a billion stories.
She started flipping through it and finally stoped saying"I don't have to keep flipping do I?"Scratching her head as she said.
"Only that I promised never to use my spells anymore".
"After hundred years would I still remember how? well lets give it a shot".
After enchanting some words the book began to flip on It's own and stopped on a page titled how to invite.
Mrs Andrew who had been dancing around finally stopped to feel flattered that she could remember her spells.
Now she began to read what was written under the topic how To invite.
As she read a smile grew on her face, she began to perform, to invoke ,to practice ,she failed but she kept on trying and at last she succeeded she had sent an invitation to two immortals, an invitation to her step daughter's wedding with Micheal....to be continue ......who where they?? find out on the next chapter (chap.3)
ITS STILL YOUR GIRL NNANNA NNENNA A.K.A NOINOI.
THIS IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY NNANNA NNENNA A.K.A NOINOI JUST CALL ME NELLY.....STORY BY NNENNA AKA NELLY....FACEBOOK USERNAME:NELLY NALLY. WHATSAPP NO;+22961804913

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly by Dindy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
THE TERRIBLE INVITATION(CHAP.3)=> STORY BY NELLY
do not share without talking to me or her personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this story brought to you by Nelly aka Nnenna…
OOHHH! how happy Micheal was when Alice told him that their were allowed to get married,in no waste of time they set the date, tables list and whatsoever.
Finally the day arrived, unfortunately Alice dad didn’t attend the wedding but her step mom made it, she was curious on what she had invited, she wanted to know too and there she sat in the front seat wondering to herself.
“ohh show yourself even if to Me alone… I mean for crying out loud I invited you!!!”.
The happy couples were at the alter unaware of what was about to befall them……
The pastor asked the questions and Micheal responded pleased.
Just then they appeared, but wait!……only Mrs Andrew could see them, ohhh! she gasped.
“Its the death and life angels, Oh! what help could they……”
But before she could complete her statement the angels approached her floating, the awful and scary looking angel of death broke the silence saying
“hi Mrs Andrew…well its been a while and I’m glad that you invited us, but what can I do? what can I offer?”.
“Oh yes I thought more of that, well I’d like you to destroy this wedding to make it an unhappy memory to both ……
But the angel of life interrupted.
“Oh you know you can’t do that death. after all, the couples Never offended you, you possibly can’t hurt them as long as I’m here.
Now these words annoyed Mrs Andrew, she couldn’t stomach the thought that she couldn’t get what she wanted done.
Just then something was said… a chance was given to death……………to be continue……. find out on the next chapter (chap.4).
ITS STILL YOUR GIRL NNANNA NNENNA A.K.A NOINOI.
THIS IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY NNANNA NNENNA A.K.A NOINOI JUST CALL ME NELLY…..STORY BY NNENNA AKA NELLY….FACEBOOK USERNAME:NELLY NALLY. WHATSAPP NO;+22961804913

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly by callmeomotee33(f): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ride on dear.....nice beginning
Re: The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly by Dindy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
thanks alot
Re: The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
nice one, following
Re: The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly by Dindy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
thanks
Re: The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly by Dindy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
THE TERRIBLE INVITATION(CHAP.4)=> BY NELLY
do not share without talking to me or her personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this story brought to you by Nelly aka Nnenna...

NOW it was Alice turn to answer the pastors questions.
"do you promise to love William Micheal till death do you apart?", the pastor asked.
And she replied willingly.
"Oh yes, I promise and not even death would be able to do us apart".
She felt brave at her words, Micheal smiled, the church clapped, but someone was angry guess....., of course it was the angel of death who was present at the party and he was angry to be challenged.
Then Mrs Andrew said.
"Oh my goodness angel of death, did she just challenge you?Oh she has the guts.
This was what gave angel of death the opportunity he and Mrs Andrew seeked.
Angel of life tried to persuade them but death didn't listen.
Just there on the alter,angel of death squeezed his hands then blood started to flow out of Michael's ear and nose suddenly his mouth too.
"Oh my God what's this (crying) no!!!this can't be, Micheal! Micheal!",cried out alive in deep pain.
Few minutes later an ambulance arrived and Micheal was taken away.
What Happiness filled Mrs Andrew's heart, that she even wanted to give angel of death a kiss.
Alice cried....( it was her wedding day for crying out loud).
Mrs Andrew got home and told her husband about the tragedy, he had mixed feelings, he knew it would hurt his little Alice so much, so he was heart broken...... wanna know what's next? Just wait for the next chap. 5......to be continue.
THIS IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY NNANNA NNENNA JUST CALL ME NELLY, YOU CAN WHATSAPP ME ON +22961804913,GET ME ON FACEBOOK, ITS NELLY NALLY LATER PALS.
Re: The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly by Dindy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
THE TERRIBLE INVITATION (CHAP.5)=> STORY BY NELLY
Please do not share without talking to me or her personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this story brought to you by Nelly aka Nnenna...
Mrs Andrew knew that she couldn't stand the fact that her husband would sadden himself to death, course she loved him so much more than life itself.
She didn't want him dead, he was her precious jewel,but the more mr Andrew thought about what had befallen his daughter the more he lost strength.
....MEAN WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL....
Micheal was still in coma,and of course Alice was with him (still in her wedding gown, yea....).
She remembered her words "not even death would separate us ".
Now she had an idea why the sudden tragedy had befallen her,she decided to fight it, right there in the hospital Ward.
She started to speak to the open air.
"Oh you demon wherever you are I command you to show yourself to me, what have I done to deserve this?",she questioned the unseen spirit.
Suddenly something like a tornado spined her away .....away to a place she had never been to before.
The tornado stopped and she dropped on a hot sand as she heard a voice.
"ha ha ha, Alice... you dared to challenge me didn't you? Oh yes you called for me in your...
But Alice interrupted.
"Whatsoever you are, I didn't invite you into my life neither did I even invite you to my wedding, So this moment go back to who ever invited you and tell that person I'm too hot to handle ".
.......... SUDDENLY ...........
She woke up on one of the hospital's bed,she looked from left to right and was a little bit lost and confused,she wondered to herself what was really going on.
She was about to get off the bed when two nurses came in and told her to relax back.
She then took the opportunity to ask them what happened to her, they told her she had fainted.
She was surprised but ensured that they let go of her, after making it clear that she was alright.
All of a sudden an ambulance drove in the premises of the hospital, Alice was calm enough till she saw that it was her father, she lost her breath as she ran downstairs to see her father.
Mrs Andrew looked very paled, she couldn't do what she had to do, she would lose but all the same she decided to change things when she got home, she just could not swallow the thought that she would lose Mr Andrew.
Alice was really down... first; on her wedding day her husband dropped, she had an encounter with the devil himself, and now; her dad, she was in trouble,a very big one.
Alice spent the night at the hospital and her step mom went back home.
Mrs Andrew was alone at home so she called out to the angels.
They both arrived looking good and evil.
Angel of Death asked saying...
"Have you called me to thank me? ",with a sparkling grin on it's evil face.
But she replied....
"Oh yes death you have done a great job but it affects my husband so bad that he is in the hospital", talking with a sad face.
Angel of life looks at Mrs Andrew....
"I knew you would regret",it said smiling...
"Death I know its hard for you to go back on your words but please have mercy to spare the old man and heal Alice husband, please I beg of you",she begged with both her knees on the cold freezing floor....
Death reversed everything it did since it was what Mrs Andrew wanted.
The next day both Alice, her father and her husband came back home looking healthy,Alice was pleased, she thought she had conquered death.
She just didn't understand that nothing couldn't stop death when it says "it's time for someone to die",
Alice step mother finally accepted micheal after she saw the goodness in his soul and eyes,Mr Andrew was so happy that she accepted him,micheal was happy so was alice.
THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.....THE END
THANKS FOR READING MY STORY, GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND JUST KNOW YOU SHOULD HAVE FAITH IN YOUR WORDS LIKE ALICE FOR THERE'S ALWAYS A WAY TO BE THE WINNER......
THIS IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY NNANNA NNENNA JUST CALL ME NELLY, YOU CAN WHATSAPP ME ON +22961804913,GET ME ON FACEBOOK, ITS NELLY NALLY LATER PALS.

(1) (Reply)

Buchi Emecheta: Nigerian Author Who Championed Girls Dies / Please help review: Beneath The Rubbles / Nwa Pastor ( The diary of a pastors child)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.