Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View (3088 Views)

Who Attended IHC/GETKONNECT ABUJA interview Wednesday 13/01/016? / Golden Pasta Interview- Share Your Experience. / Zenith Bank Abuja Interview For February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by vivianng(f): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2006
Dear Nairalanders,

I was interviewed on the 7th of Dec. by group one(1) panel of interviewers.
The panel comprises six men who were so strict particularly on the age stuff.
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by AbdulWasiu(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2006
I was interviewed by a panel of five: four men and a woman.Cool people though.
On the same 7th, my panel was characterised by spending so much time (average of 10min) per candidate.
Had to wait till around 6pm before being interviewed.
Asked about gas flaring,the subsidiaries,core values, and little technical questions on my discipline.
I believe God is in control.
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2006
hi friends.Iwas interviewd by a panel of 4 persons(3 gentlemen and 1 lady).i.e.panel 4.they are very nice.i was asked questions on my discipline,what i know about the org, computer and team work. lets beseech ALLAH to scale thro.
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by metamor46: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2006
panel 1 interviewed me. these guys r really nigerian with the look that ure comin in2 d company to be better than them. they askd questions that they were not really interested in the answers. i managed to survive 20-30 mins. they discharged some guys age reasons. God help me>
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by Icejay(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2006
HI guys. God's in control.My interview was on wed.,6th of Dec.I was interviewed by Panel 10 comprising of 5 men and a Lady.They were fair.They asked me about the 12 SBUs,lil on my discipline,future aspiration,teamspirit and IT/Computer awareness. From their xpression they were impressed by performance. Let's keep hoping and trusting in GOD. Nobody can changed God's plan for us. Just commit all to him and be prayerful. What's urs is urs in Jesus name.
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by kinlezx: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2006
I was intaviewd by panel 7 dat comprised of 4 gentlemen plus d panel secretary making 5.
Dey welcome me in a friendly mood,followd wit 'can we meet u ',question on IT and ur discipline and above all,i strongly beleive all ll b settled in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by ambyone: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2006
[/color][color=#000099]
My was with panel 9. Five friendly men. I was asked questions about myself right from when I ws born to where I am presently with dates, can you imagine? I have to be sharp you know, and the holy spirit really guided me. I was also asked question on my field, my best course at the University and why i choose it as such. What do you know about the corporation ws also asked and whether I am computer literate.
Above all, God was really in control because He is the godfather we really need now. But then, I will resume with them in January by His special grace. All the best people and one love.
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by ochoechi(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2006
Mine was panel 4, made up of 5 individuals. The atmosphere was calm and i waz asked 2 say something regarding my life, my field of endeavour, my hobby, IT world, The Corporation. Infact it waz a real quiz session.
Our prayer for now is to Thank God for giving us the job. Keep Thanking him
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by ejisky: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2006
I was interveiwed on the 1st of December by a panel of 8, 7 men and a woman, The atmosphere was very calm and they were very friendly. They asked me questions about my field that is agriculture, questions like whats propagation, whats budding, why should afforestation be encouraged, how can one determine the age of a tree etc .They aslo asked me if i was a team person. At the end of the interview i was hanging arround the place when one of the interveiwers came out and told me that i did very well. I believe that i am now an NNPC staff "FAITH"
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by Tayotere(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2006
I was interviewd on the 6th by panel 9, a 6man panel.
Their faces were xpresionless, so I kuldnt really tel if they were friendly or hash.

evry oder tin went normal
they askd questns about me (my history), then service year, then some questions about my field, from our discusion
I knew it was not their field, then hey askd quesions about computer literacy, the packages i can use, finaly WY ARE U COMIN INTO NNPC

i am countin on God's favor let us all put everytin into the almighty's hands and pray along togeder

Seee yuu all on the 15th wink
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by tinnie: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2006
Pls was there anytin said abt Lawyers and Doctors during the interview.Heard that theirs was not conducted
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by AbdulWasiu(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ tayotere

What's happening on the 15th?
15th of when?
Could you shed more light?

Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by danderson(f): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2006
Please Folks,
has anyone been called for operators category recently after the oral interview of last two weeks?
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by mgbedianya(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2006
o yes o! panel 1 interviewed me they are real Nigerians really.It is by the grace of God that I was not disqualifield regarding the age stuff.
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by ademercy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2006
hi family,I was also interview,when are we likely to get the result.
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by izinbizi(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2006
I'm just concerned about how many people NNPC actually want to take, we were like 300 the day I did mine, and I heard it ran 4 like 2 weeks approx 300 X 10 ppl, and no body complained of having a difficult interview Men whats up n when r we spose to resume or xpect a feedback??
Re: Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View by izinbizi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2006
I'm just concerned about how many people NNPC actually want to take, we were like 300 the day I did mine, and I heard it ran 4 like 2 weeks approx 300 X 10 ppl, and no body complained of having a difficult interview Men whats up n when r we spose to resume or xpect a feedback??

(1) (Reply)

HONEYWELL GROUP CALLING !!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. / Please Did Anyone Get This Text..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.