Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Manchester United unveils Paul Pogba ... ( Pictures ) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United unveils Paul Pogba ... ( Pictures ) (1530 Views)

OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos) / Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics / NFF Unveils New Jersey For Super Eagles After Signing Multimillion Naira Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United unveils Paul Pogba ... ( Pictures ) by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Manchester united has officially unveiled Paul Labile Pogba as their 4th summer signing .
Manchester united is once again , a team of superstars.
Let's see what they can do when the season resumes

see pictures below ..

Manchester United have completed their transfer of Paul Pogba from Juventus for a world record transfer fee of £89m.

The French international has completed his medical at the club and signed a five-year deal, with the 105m Euros fee also potentially increasing through several add-on clauses.

"I am delighted to rejoin United," said Pogba. "It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with Jose Mourinho.

"I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends.

"But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford. I always enjoyed playing in front of the fans and can't wait to make my contribution to the team. This is the right club for me to achieve everything I hope to in the game."

The 23-year-old left United for Juventus in 2012 having made just seven senior appearances in all competitions for the Premier League club, all from the bench .

Sky sources understand Manchester United will not pay Juventus' agent's fee.

Regarding the transfer, Mourinho said: "Paul is one of the best players in the world and will be a key part of the United team I want to build here for the future.

"He is quick, strong, scores goals and reads the game better than many players much older than he is. At 23, he has the chance to make that position his own here over many years.

"He is young and will continue to improve; he has the chance to be at the heart of this club for the next decade and beyond."

Source : http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10528626/paul-pogba-joins-manchester-united-for-world-record-89m

Cc: Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Dominique

Re: Manchester United unveils Paul Pogba ... ( Pictures ) by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2016
More images :

Re: Manchester United unveils Paul Pogba ... ( Pictures ) by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2016
And then this :

Re: Manchester United unveils Paul Pogba ... ( Pictures ) by decode55(m): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Man UTD now has Rooney, Ibrahamovic and Pogba (RIP)
Rest in peace to all teams this season, grin una go collect grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United unveils Paul Pogba ... ( Pictures ) by drizslim(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2016
Man United Spent over 500 million within a course of 3years on transfer market and Ended up With Juss An FA cup ☕ with a community shield... It's still gonna be the same crisis after Pogba Capture
Re: Manchester United unveils Paul Pogba ... ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2016
decode55:

More grease to your elbow my guy these are words of wisdom.
Re: Manchester United unveils Paul Pogba ... ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2016
But this Pogba na very handsome guy oo
Lol
Re: Manchester United unveils Paul Pogba ... ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2016
decode55:

Na so bro. Dem go die this season. The team has really improved now. We have a balanced squard. We goin for at least two more trophies this season..
Re: Manchester United unveils Paul Pogba ... ( Pictures ) by Mrjosaphat: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2016
drizslim:
Man United Spent over 500 million within a course of 3years on transfer market and Ended up With Juss An FA cup ☕ with a community shield... It's still gonna be the same crisis after Pogba Capture
and u have already added Paul pogba 100m, when he haven't feature in one match, people sef, wats ur concern dia

(1) (Reply)

Costa: I Wilk Never Go Back To Chelsea / Mggg / Rash-effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.