Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Please My Kid Sister Needs Advice Regarding Her Waec Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please My Kid Sister Needs Advice Regarding Her Waec Result. (702 Views)

Please Has Anyone Been Able To Check His/Her WAEC Result Successfully? / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Kid Sister Needs Advice Regarding Her Waec Result. by STPEACE10: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2016
please my kid sister had D7 in English, she also sat for this year Neco and I don't know when the result is coming out, Is it advisable to buy her aspiring schools screening form for her?? she is going for Mass Communication.
I will highly appreciate your advises please.

Re: Please My Kid Sister Needs Advice Regarding Her Waec Result. by chocolateme(f): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2016
Yes buy her the form and start the process while waiting for the NECO
Re: Please My Kid Sister Needs Advice Regarding Her Waec Result. by VhatAmazingDude: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2016
Buy it. Even if the NECO doesn't pan out, it's better than losing the chance if she makes it.
Re: Please My Kid Sister Needs Advice Regarding Her Waec Result. by STPEACE10: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2016
chocolateme:
Yes buy her the form and start the process while waiting for the NECO
Can Neco result come out before November 30th been the admission deadline??
Re: Please My Kid Sister Needs Advice Regarding Her Waec Result. by STPEACE10: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
Buy it. Even if the NECO doesn't pan out, it's better than losing the chance if she makes it.
according to formal Jamb boss, admission deadline for this year is 30th November, I just want to know if Neco result will be released by then.
Re: Please My Kid Sister Needs Advice Regarding Her Waec Result. by wahles(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Neco s coming out September
Re: Please My Kid Sister Needs Advice Regarding Her Waec Result. by chocolateme(f): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2016
STPEACE10:
Can Neco result come out before November 30th been the admission deadline??
check on their website.

(1) (Reply)

54 Unizik Students Get Scholarships To Study In China / First Degree In Biology Education, Can I Apply For Direct Entry In Medicine? / Graduate Teacher Trainee Needed At Meadow Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.