Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Paul Pogba On Manchester United Return: I Came To Finish What I Started - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Paul Pogba On Manchester United Return: I Came To Finish What I Started (351 Views)

A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / See What A Nairalander Did On Manchester United's FB Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba On Manchester United Return: I Came To Finish What I Started by uneeking(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2016
Paul Pogba has called his long-awaited return to Manchester United “destiny,” and acknowledged that he is back to finish what he started at the club.

Pogba became the most expensive footballer in history on Tuesday when he moved to Old Trafford from Juventus for a record-breaking fee of €105 million.

The 23-year-old midfielder had started his professional career at United, making just seven appearances for the club before joining the Bianconeri on a free transfer in the summer of 2012.

Speaking in an interview with MUTV following the announcement of the deal, Pogba characterised his United return as fate, and said it was something his mother had predicted all along.

“I think it’s destiny, I would say it’s destiny,” Pogba, who will sign a five-year contract with United, said. “First my mum told me I would come back here and I told her, ‘You never know, we’ll see.’

“For myself as well it’s a big challenge too, just to come back to where I came from, where I grew up, where I started. I just didn’t finish what I started here so I think I came here to finish it.

“My mum, she says, ‘Your mum is always right’ so she was right this time, so it’s good.”

More on this @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/paul-pogba-on-manchester-united-return-i-came-to-finish-what-i-started/

Re: Paul Pogba On Manchester United Return: I Came To Finish What I Started by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Man u is taking the league this season.

(1) (Reply)

The Igbos / A Call To Create A Motivation Forum !!!! / You Need A Job And Want To Overcome Poverty And Hunger ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.