Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

My Designer Shirts - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Designer Shirts (1203 Views)

Designer Shirts Tm Lewin & Charles Tyrwhitts / Black Designer Shirts With A Discounted Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Designer Shirts by yicob(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2006
I JUST GO INTO DESIGNING OF SHIRTS. WELL HAVE BEEN MAKING SOME SALES. SO IF INTRESTED YOU CAN CONTACT ME.

SHIRT 1.

THIS IS CALLED AFROPE. DESIGNED OUT OF AN AFRICAN KAMPALA AND EGLISH STRIPE MATERIAL MADE OF WOOL.

IT IS EXCELLENT ON A BLACK TROUSERS.

SHIRT 2

THIS IS MADE OF CHECKERS MATERIAL WITH UNDERLINED STRIPE. A SHORT SLEEVE THAT WOULD GO ON ANY JEAN WITH A TIE.

SO HOW DO YOU FEEL.

Re: My Designer Shirts by naijacutee(f): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2006
My honest opinion? OK i think the first one would look better if the background colours (the purple) were a bit bolder (Pink, Black etc)

The second one just looks like okrika.
Re: My Designer Shirts by yicob(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2006
naijacutee,

you trip me alot. well thanks but the 2nd one is a material i made my self. though it might be common in the market.
Re: My Designer Shirts by naijacutee(f): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2006
Wow, it's great that you made the material yourself, but there is nothing to distinguish it from any odd okrika shirt you would get at Aswani Model Market. Your own unique idea, put into a design on the shirt will make a whole lot of difference.
Re: My Designer Shirts by yicob(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2006
that would be done in my next designer!
Re: My Designer Shirts by toptho(f): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2006
the first one is nice,like the adire u put in the cuffs.The second one looks like something u would see in any market in naija or in liverpool street.But keep up the work,u can do better than the 2nd one.
All the best
Re: My Designer Shirts by yicob(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2006
i'll keep up the good work. though some people have mailed me on how to get delivery of the 1st shirt.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Suit Designer (wedding Suit: Tailor) / Learning How To Make/mix Skin Soaps And Creams. / Oversize Clothes And Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.