Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured (34047 Views)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by martineinstein(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2016
rottennaija:
As usual, their faces are hidden. Maybe the twins are ugly
if she had revealed their faces,u would be d first to accuse her of exposing her family on social media.thus,calling her 'yeyebritiy'.....bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by baeboo: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2016
Sunnycliff:

A wor wor man is one who have no money!
bros ur head dey der. when the pocket is loading bullshit happens
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by martineinstein(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2016
HRich:
Who are their Father?
ur english can bring the change we need in naija
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by acada111(f): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2016
otokx:
One looks healthier than the other.

Nopes. One is chubby while the other is slimmer.
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by COURVOISier(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2016
These kids look adorable. kiss kiss
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by Rekkieha(f): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Oh! How I love twin
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by GodblessNig247(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:
God! I wish to have a baby right now cry

You can my dear. The question is are u ready?
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
GodblessNig247:

You can my dear. The question is are u ready?
yea cuties embarassed
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:
yea cuties embarassed
hey berl been a while oo
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by princecemo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
To all my Nairalanders here r my Loving twin boiz....Jason and Justin. and also wanna wish myself n wife a happy 1year Anniversary.
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by HRich(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
martineinstein:
ur english can bring the change we need in naija

You want to join Dasuki in prison abi
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by misspicy(f): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Daslim180:
What is the essence of up loading the pics when you know you gonna be hidden their face... Mumu thinking sha. They beautiful from any viewing points sha.
As long as you agree that they are beautiful

leave matter for matthias tongue
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by misspicy(f): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
princecemo:
To all my Nairalanders here r my Loving twin boiz....Jason and Justin. and also wanna wish myself n wife a happy 1year Anniversary.
Awwwwn embarassed

congratulations,they are so handsome smiley

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by princecemo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
lovely
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by vislabraye(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Who is the mysterious father
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by freshvine(f): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Celebrating immorality.

Where's their papa?
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by freshvine(f): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
princecemo:
HAPPY 1 year wedding ANNIVERSARY TO I N MY CUTE WIFEY AND MY LOVELY BOIZ.JUSTIN AND JASON. say a prayer for us and expect double in return...Love ya all

Congratulations sir. Your gene strong kakaraka

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by GodblessNig247(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:
yea cuties embarassed

Wow! Happy for u. Y the sad smiley?
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by sandrahnaub(f): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
#curly hair(over)
#soo light in complexion(i kno nadia is light skinned too but...)

Is their dad a white man

Preety side view
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by praiseluv: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Waoh!!!! wat a lovely kids kiss
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
My own angels kiss kiss

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by Daslim180(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
misspicy:

As long as you agree that they are beautiful

leave matter for matthias tongue

You are here again
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Maybe she dey afraid say we go find out say her pikins resemble Jim iyke
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by diva90: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
They are so adorable, I hope I have twin girls by Gods grace
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by sfinkzslot(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2016
why won't she ever show their faces!?!!?
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by XaviDayo(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Op abi wetin dem dey call you sef . You can cross your own fingers abeg and keep waiting to see the faces of immaculate children. If no be society wet din spoil, did one no suppose hide im face for shame because e carry belle...now dem dey celebrate am. Imagine the millions of Ghanian young gals wey dey look her as their idol and will want to pattern their lives after her own.
The children are blameless, yes but everybody knows that children outta wedlock are called #bastardssss....dint write it...its been that way. If she like make she put them for moon, for now, she, flavour, wizkid,olamide,omawunmi,d list goes on are busy promoting stupidity and insensitivity.#Iranu
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by hylyne(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2016
HRich:
Who are their Father?
Who is their father...
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by andycoal40(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mikylopez:
I love chubby babies
I see u getting one soon
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by Mikylopez(f): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
andycoal40:
I see u getting one soon
I ain't fat na
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured by andycoal40(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mikylopez:
I ain't fat na
lolz how u doing. .. buzz me on watsapp 07037365058

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel UNFollows Everybody , Delete Instagram Photos & Videos / Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.