Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Angel Investors Needed Serious Minded Ones Pls!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Angel Investors Needed Serious Minded Ones Pls!!! (394 Views)

Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens / Are There Angel Investors In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angel Investors Needed Serious Minded Ones Pls!!! by spytime(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Hello to u fellow nairalanders, I believe everybody is touched by this current situation in our country and they only way out in investing in nigeria made products, and with the latest ban on some goods and with the ongoing campaign against the use of fossil fuel and some other things that destroyed our environment, this opens a door of opportunity in nigeria for a serious minded investors to key into any sector in our economy power should not be an issue.... I know there are some nigerians that have enough money to invest but they don't have the idea of any business to invest in and some others have ideas but can't raise funds for start ups out of which I am one so I am looking for an angel investor who is ready to invest in new ideas that is secured and the return on investment(RIO) well secured, if there's anyone interested the person can pm me and if u know anyone who is looking for people like me pls kindly connect us. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get Into Selling Of Female Hair Products / Autodesk Software Training For Professionals 2016. / Who Will Be Lucky Enough To Win N250,000 In The Next RWIN Monthly Draw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.