Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Best Sites For PC Software Download - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Sites For PC Software Download (2219 Views)

Phone Or PC Software To Evaluate SD Card / Vidmate Download For PC / Best Sites To Send Free SMS Across 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Sites For PC Software Download by wilnaira(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Gone are those days when having a PC was for those with heavy pockets but now, it's for anyone who truly appreciate the value of internet. Every PC needs good software, but that doesn't have to mean you have to spend money to get them. Thanks to the beauty of open source projects and also ad-supported development, the generous, competitive spirit of most big names in the tech world – you can pick up high-end, top quality
All you have to do is to get the name of the software you want to download and they will deliver it to you for direct download. It doesn't matter if its free or premium (Paid) software. There are lots of site that offer this but I will be talking on just two here which I consider are among the best websites when it comes to software download. They include

onhax.net

I have been using this site for many years. They offer direct download to all kind of software for PC, android, iOS, windows, and lots more. That's the reason its on my number one position.

filehippo.com

This is another cool site that offer various PC software. They provide direct download link to your choice of PC software and your download will begin.

The next one is Cne...

Hope you find the software you are looking for. If you know of any other good site that offers great PC software download for free, you can share it here

source: http://nairabit.com
Re: Best Sites For PC Software Download by samutd4u(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Good one
Re: Best Sites For PC Software Download by weldersmind(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
majorgeeks.com

thank me later
Re: Best Sites For PC Software Download by epistleNow(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Filehippo.com: Legit, Secured and Very Good

Onhax.net :Majorly for Cracks. BE CAREFUL.

Malicious activities present.
Re: Best Sites For PC Software Download by wa5lly: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
you can also explore www.getintopc.com.
Re: Best Sites For PC Software Download by blackfase(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
FileHorse, try this

(1) (Reply)

Best Emoji/gif/emoticon Keyboards On Android For Better Texting / Airtel Data Massive Deduction / Gionee M7 Power Exposed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.