Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards (1202 Views)

How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones / How To Spot A Fake Memory/sd Card / Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards by wilnaira(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2016
A friend of mine once gave me a sd card, 32GB actually, which made me very happy, only to find out it doesn't retain data for long before it corrupts it. That was when I realised it was a fake SD card. So I will be showing you how to identify a fake SD card when buying one. If you make use of a digital camera or other gadget that uses SD card, you are probably aware how difficult it can be to identify if your SD card is authentic or fake. Fake memory cards or SD cards have now spread throughout the marketplace worldwide. Packaging and labels on the cards can make it difficult to differentiate between a fake SD card and the authentic one.

download the sd application to identify fake sd card

install and open it.

if you see invalid on the screen it means your card is fake
to download the app, http://www.nairabit.com/2016/08/how-to-know-fake-memory-or-sd-card.html
Re: Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards by larot78: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
No comment Gbam!!!
Re: Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards by larot78: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
No comment ? Gbam!!!
Re: Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:31am On Aug 10, 2016
This is actually bűllshït. If it shows invalid, it just means that the card details are not on the app database. You're better off testing with h2testw.
Re: Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards by donhils: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2016
To test with this app means you'd put the sd card in your phone right? How would you do that if the card was sealed?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards by lative(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2016
I 1 sabi if phone now fake slf I nevq download shi* na come to sabi v memorycard na fake I do dy download hmmmm
Re: Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2016
When i see fake SD card i know with my eyes not until i put it inside phone to check with SD insight or h2testw is there anyone here that can
Re: Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2016
When i see fake SD card i know with my eyes not until i put it inside phone to check with SD insight or h2testw is there anyone here that can grin
Re: Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards by wilnaira(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2016
HeavenlyBang:
This is actually bűllshït. If it shows invalid, it just means that the card details are not on the app database. You're better off testing with h2testw.

you are WRONG, if d card details is not in their data base it will display “Origin is UNKNOWN”. I was opportune to know someone who sell memory card in bulk (wholesalers), and I tested it on different cards that can be opened and closed. they have already separated the original from the fake, when the retailers comes to buy, they ask for any or both of them. most request for d fake ones because its cheaper and they go ahead to sell it as original. people that request for the original are mostly those that sell camera and Ps2 games software.

the truth is that you can be lucky to get a fake sd card that lasts. that doesn't mean its original.
Re: Don't Fall Victim ! How To Quickly Identify Fake Memory Cards by wilnaira(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Iamtosignno:
When i see fake SD card i know with my eyes not until i put it inside phone to check with SD insight or h2testw is there anyone here that can grin

I laugh you in Fulani grin.... I used to think I could do DAT also, only to find out that those China manufacturers are getting better by the day in their branding. Trust me, I know what I'm saying. You can never judge a book by its cover, it will just be guess work.

(1) (Reply)

How Or Where To Unlock Spectranet Modem (LTE CPE E5172) / Tweakware / Where Can I Get Affordable Smart Phone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.