Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

QUICK Writing Gig - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / QUICK Writing Gig (771 Views)

Latest Jobs At The GIG Group / Gig Motors Is Recruiting-apply Now / GIG Group Ongoing Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QUICK Writing Gig by Toeyoursea(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

I have this quick writing gig for interested writers.

There are news content from top USA news websites like CNN and Fox news that I need to be rewritten and I need them thick and fast (2 hours deadline for each assignment). Once your submission is more than 15 minutes late, I will cancel the assignment.

Your submission can not be less than 350 words (I am cool if it is more)
I need the articles rewritten totally IN YOUR OWN WORDS, to pass plagiarism check.

Once you submit and it passes plagiarism, you get a recharge card of N250 per assignment submitted.

If you are interested in this gig, email me at thehrconsultant16@gmail.com

If you write well and you are cool with my terms, I will add you to my team of freelance writers where you get steady assignment and payments based on the amount of words written.
Re: QUICK Writing Gig by Opetech(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Toeyoursea:
Hello Nairalanders,

There are news content from top USA news websites like CNN and Fox news that I need to be rewritten and I need them thick and fast (2 hours deadline for each assignment). Once your submission is more than 15 minutes late, I will cancel the assignment.

I need the articles rewritten totally IN YOUR OWN WORDS, to pass plagiarism check.

Once you submit and it passes plagiarism, you get a recharge card of N250 per assignment submitted.

If you write well and you are cool with my terms, I will add you to my team of freelance writers where you get steady assignment and payments based on the amount of words written.

Sent you a mail, do check.
Re: QUICK Writing Gig by Millz404(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Toeyoursea:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have sent you an email
Re: QUICK Writing Gig by olamilekan360(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Toeyoursea:
Hello Nairalanders,

Sept you a mail just now
Re: QUICK Writing Gig by segunthebook: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2016
Good Morning bro, I have sent you an e-mail via stuta00@yahoo.com
Toeyoursea:
Hello Nairalanders,

(1) (Reply)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Engineers In Nigeria / Baker Needed At Ikorodu Axis / Cifman College(salary Negotiation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.