Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour (16560 Views)

Zambia To Camp In Spain Ahead Of Super Eagles Game / Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display / Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Ipisi(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
NPFL All-Stars arrive Spain this morning ahead of La Liga Trofeo Ramon de Carranza Tour (PHOTOS & VIDEOS)

Nigeria Professional Football League All-Stars have finally arrived Valencia, Spain ahead of the much anticipated La Liga Trofeo Ramon de Carranza Tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DP6m5WqmBM

The League Management Company (LMC) in a statement released couple of days ago listed the players on the trip to include goalkeepers, Ikechukwu Ezenwa (FC Ifeanyiubah), Theophilus Afelokhai (Enyimba) and Emeka Nwabulu of Wikki Tourists.

Others are Chima Akas (Enyimba), Matthew Etim (Rangers), Austin Obaroakpo (Abia Warriors) and Jamiu Aliyu of Kano Pillars. Also in the squad are Enyimba’s Joseph Osadiaye, Rabiu Ali of Kano Pillars, Godwin Obaje of Wikki Tourists and Ezekiel Bassey of Enyimba.

Obinna Nwobodo of Rangers, Emmanuel Ariwa (Akwa United), Ifeanyi Ifeanyi of MFM, Ismaila Gata of FC Ifeanyiubah, Ifeanyi Nweke of Nasarawa United and Charles Henlong of Wikki Tourists also made the list.

The rest of the squad are Dayo Ojo of Sunshine Stars, Chisom Egbuchulam of Rangers, Sikiru Olatunbosun of MFM, Chinedu Udoji of Enyimba and his teammate Dare Ojo.
NPFL All-Star team will be coached by Salisu Yusuf and assisted by Enugu Rangers coach Imama Amapakabo

The NPFL All-Star team will on August 12 play their first match in the Carranza World Club Tournament against Malaga CF in Cadiz at 9.30pm and a win will guarantee them a place in the final while a loss will mean they play in the losers final against the winner between Atletico Madrid and Cadiz CF, hosts of the tournament on August 13.

The tour is an integral component of the technical and commercial partnership signed in April 2016 between the LMC and LaLiga. During the tour, some LMC officials and NPFL Club Managers will take part in capacity building workshops on match organisation, digital marketing and general administration.

The Nigerian delegation will return on August 15.

http://get9jasports..com/2016/08/npfl-all-stars-arrive-spain-ahead-of-la.html

1 Like

Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by SurePresident: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Young03:
IF not for stupid Airtel network..

I 4 be first to...

Na lie! Na me for be ftc, I don dey comment on this thread even b4 op post am, as he dey think am for him mind. But true true, Airtel too fall my hand!

In another news, all you need to know about the trending delicious Black Rice, a must read thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3278198/heard-black-rice-new-cancer-fighting
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by iyzeek(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
the person above me , take am easy. speed kills .

1 Like

Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Young03(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016

I 4 be first to...
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by NameChecker: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ipisi:

The NPFL All-Star team will on August 12 play their first match in the Carranza World Club Tournament against [b]Malaga CF
in Cadiz at 9.30pm and a win will guarantee them a place in the final while a loss will mean they play in the losers final against the winner between Atletico Madrid and Cadiz CF, hosts of the tournament on August 13.

It's obvious they are not going to win the competition.

2 Likes

Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by ceekay214(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Gdhfhk
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by donigspain(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Good one guys.
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by opeoluwa20(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Good
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Opharhe: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oya. Go, conquer and come back victorious.
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by benedictnsi(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
No b photo Mata...... Na leg mata..... Wish them well though
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by babyfaceafrica: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nice one
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Jediel1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Go in peace cool
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by slex(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
They will be the Whipping boys , chaiii.
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Akinz0126(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
God is about to answer the calls of some guys.
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by chinex276(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
IPOB YOOTS are too much in dis team oooo... some afonjas will say
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Akinz0126(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
God is about to answer the call of some guys.
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Next !
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Young03(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
can't wait to see how they will loose

them they form boss they think say na rugby wey them dey play for naija
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by cyojunior1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Am happy those I knw very well are choosen among them are GATA , and my M.F.M agege crew. Ranging from infeanyi n sikiru. So happy for them hope they seek this opportunity to showcase their God given talent

1 Like

Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by MrMr(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
these players b lik 'we stil dey huzzle ooo'... 9ce 1 tho
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by SmellingAnus(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
It's a step in the right direction for the development of Nigerian football...

1 Like

Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
NICE ONE I WISH THEM SUCESS... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by fiftynaira(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ogbugh chuky I see u
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by iknopro(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pls the security agencies in Spain should monitor them closely, because i know most of them will utilize this opportunity very well, like running away from camp in search of greener pasture.. Opportunity come but ones.
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Badtman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
iyzeek:
the person above me , take am easy. speed kills .
SurePresident:
k
Young03:

I 4 be first to...
ishi undecided our Mate won go play Match for Abroad we dey fight for NL FTC #nawao
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by cassyrooy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
If they continue to tour these boys like this, then meaningful sponsorship and investments will be the beginning of a substantial and sustainable footballing sector in Nigeria.

LMC is not controlled by NFF, wish NFF could not be controlled in same way. Under LMC, NPFL got $36m for only broadcast sponsorship, credits to those brains that put all these together.

7 Likes

Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by ANBAKO: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
This is a great feat for our national football. International experience, training and development for Coaches and managers. It is also a great way to network.

Who said good times is not round the corner for Nigeria?

It is not how far but how well.

Wish these guys good luck

1 Like

Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Pavore9: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Young03:
can't wait to see how they will loose

them they form boss they think say na rugby wey them dey play for naija

Nigeria dey play rugby? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Sard(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Great move by the LMC.
Even if they lose, it would still be wonderful experience.

1 Like

Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Young03(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pavore9:

Nigeria dey play rugby? cheesy cheesy cheesy

if u watch enyimnba play..guy na person leg them they target
all those Spanish teams should prepare to go injury
Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Niyinficient(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
chinex276:
IPOB YOOTS are too much in dis team oooo... some afonjas will say

Big ode! Why are u brewing trouble? Must u bring tribalism to every thing? In sports we are one Nigeria....how I wish that can b transferred to oda aspects!

Omo Iran k'iran!

1 Like

Re: NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour by Pavore9: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Young03:

if u watch enyimnba play..guy na person leg them they target

all those Spanish teams should prepare to go injury

True, they play rough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Msport Online Betting Wbsite Review – Is Msport Legit Or Scam / Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 / Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.