Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Please Help Me Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Me Here (357 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Here by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
I recently opened an account with GTB
And I've tried to register for bvn severally
And they don't send me my bvn pin
I tried checkin on my phone and I got a message that my numer is not associated with bvn stuffs
Pls my question is
Can I withdraw without bvn?? And
Hw can I get d pin after several register_ation
Plss help ur boy
Re: Please Help Me Here by JamieRocks(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
badoi:
I tried checkin on my phone and I got a message that my numer is not associated with bvn stuffs
Pls my question is
Plss help ur boy
It's better you to go to the bank for complaints because it's possible that you were not registered very well by the person In charge..... it has happened to so many people
Re: Please Help Me Here by JamieRocks(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
badoi:
Pls my question is
Plss help ur boy
It's better you go to the bank for complaints because it's possible that you were not registered very well by the person In charge..... it has happened to so many people

(1) (Reply)

Jobs4u Ltd / Get Free Skills To Become An Entrepreneur Like Dangote / No More Chaos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.