Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed (1564 Views)

I'm So Confused And Depressed Over This / Pregnant And Depressed. / My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by obeuno(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please a text from a man in shock and depressed, i stumbled into a what apps chat my wife had with a guy i take to be my wife's cousin, where my wife was describing the sex they had, and the guy asked her which one?( meaning that it's a regular thing) she told him the one they had in his bath room. etc. please permit me to end with this one.

Now advice, do i confront this guy who is equally married (a year marriage) or my wife?

please mature advice needed.
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by FreeSpirited: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Munch it first and transfer to your phone if you really want to persist your case...she might delete the chats soon ,leaving you with no evidence to tender. Ladies can be smart and crooked.

My advice?:....i don't have any to give cos i don't fight cheating battle.....cheating is almost a norm we just have to deal with. You only have rest of mind until you catch a cheat or being caught in a relationship/marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by project4OO: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
omg! shocked shocked

No words of consolation, but do whatever will make you happy. Your happiness is priority.

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by obeuno(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
@FreeSpirited, yes i was able save some of the chats
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow shocked is all I am able to muster. God please help your children sad.
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by keepingmum: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oh have you being faithful to ur wife at all times? Do you give her love and attention at all times?

How is ur bedmatics skills?

Reality is most times women fake chat with other men out of boredom and/or when their men are cheating and they want to draw his attention to the fact that they are just as desirable to other men.

You guys are already married so forgive and forget and move on if indeed she stepped out of line....you married for better for worse so ....forgive, trust her and show her you are man enough to give her 109 times more than whatever any other man can give her.

See them hyperventilating under my comnent cheesy cheesy....
What would Jesus do? Jesus said he thats without sin should cast the first stone.

op, wear a lacy red boxer to bed every night. Shower X2 a day, use roll ons, smell good, hit the gym, make breakfast in bed for wife at least once a week.
Go for long walks with her, spend lots of time cuddling not doing the do oo ....shower her with more love than before and that's the way to win her back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by ayokenny37(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Did a human being actually type this?

keepingmum:
Oh have you being faithful to ur wife at all times? Do you give her love and attention at all times?

Reality is most times women fake chat with other men out of boredom and/or when their men are cheating and they want to draw his attention to the fact that they are just as desirable to other men.

You guys are already married so forgive and forget and move on if indeed she stepped out of line....you married for better for worse so ....forgive, trust her and show her you are man enough to give her 109 times more than whatever any other man can give her.

7 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Godmother(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
ayokenny37:
Did a human being actually type this?

Lolz, was going to ask the same question.
Cheating is not easy to forgive and nothing justifies it.
If he was showing her less love, what stopped her from telling him in a sit-down.

OP
Good you have evidence. Show it to her and hear what she has to say and you'll also know the next course of action to take.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Acidosis(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
keepingmum:

You need a surgery. Guess where...
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by thorpido(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Call her and have a talk with her.Show her the chats.Let her explain what it means.

Lol@comments made to keepingmum's comment.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Acidosis:

You need a surgery. Guess where...
Brain... cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Not to sound pessimistic but mehn Marriages these days you'd be lucky if you can go 10 years , as its never meant to last , now you might say that's harsh but that's what am seeing around me.
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Acidosis(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ishilove:
Brain... cheesy

Says Ishilove cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Richy4(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
People that managed to understand what the OP wrote here are genius...
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Askseek(f): 1:54am On Aug 10, 2016
keepingmum:

What would Jesus do? Jesus said he thats without sin should cast the first stone.

op, wear a lacy red boxer to bed every night. Shower X2 a day, use roll ons, smell good, hit the gym, make breakfast in bed for wife at least once a week.
Go for long walks with her, spend lots of time cuddling not doing the do oo ....shower her with more love than before and that's the way to win her back

Uh?
This battle of the sexes really must stop. Would you give this advice to your brother, cousin or uncle? If you have nothing to say, why not just move on?

To the OP, retain the evidence and confront her with it, then take it from there. To stay or not is your choice, but you must know what you want

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by SirAweezy(m): 6:21am On Aug 10, 2016
Munched or save the chat... call your wife and show her, then call her to order. Meanwhile work silently to loving her back. I tell you, you can over come up this... if only you won't wallow over it.

I can't imagine my wife doing this anyway, I will go crazy truth be told and trust me I will first make life a living hell for both of them.. they will cry and beg in my presence I swear... till my wife will realize I am not the kind of guy she can cheat on while we still stay married.

I have got my way... you might not be privilege to have what I have. So follow my first paragraph statements.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by obeuno(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2016
keepingmum:

. I appreciate your candid advice, you really need to know me, am better than all your suggestions, and that's why am really broken. i am on top of my game in and out of the Bed. for real.
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2016
keepingmum:

See them hyperventilating under my comnentcheesy cheesy....

grin grin grin grin grin

I like you! cheesy
You rock! cool

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Dyt(f): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2016
keepingmum:

I love you already
kiss

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by natasha: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2016
obeuno:
. I appreciate your candid advice, you really need to know me, am better than all your suggestions, and that's why am really broken. i am on top of my game in and out of the Bed. for real.

Yes you are broken but you actually sound arrogant. Being better/great is subjective. Does your wife think you are better? If she did infact cheat on you then clearly you are not better than the above suggestions because once she had tasted the guy's rod then she would have had a yardstick to compare.....which she perhaps has done and decided, dude is better than your "all knowing self" hence going back for more in the bathroom and everywhere else.

Harsh as it may sound, figure out what you arent doing right. That Buhari, Kemi Adeosun et al thinks they doing an excellent job doesnt mean every Nigerian agrees?

take heart. Keepingmum whilst being sarcastic has given you some solid advise there and even a fellow dude backed her advise up.
Marriage isnt a bf/gf thingy....its work, cheating would be the least of your challenges in marriage, so make it work, go and woo your wifey and show everybody that you own her coochie

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2016
obeuno:

That means whoever is going to cheat will cheat whether or not you dance pass shakira in bed.

This is a lesson to our brothers out there. This is equally a great lesson to those who bash virgins. The more rods these unloyal women taste, the greater the chances for comparison. The insatiable needs keep increasing.

I can bet all within me on the FACT that her imaginary cousin is not the only Service guy. An insatiable woman cannot be contended with 4 rods. Dig deeper, you would find another "cousin".
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by obeuno(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please an up date.

I confronted my Wife on these chat saga, and she said yes, that she intentional entered into chatting with the Cousin cos she observed, that i am suspicious of her and that it was a setup with the cousin in other to confirm that i am monitoring her phone!!!!!
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by ayokenny37(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
I smell lies
obeuno:
Please an up date.

I confronted my Wife on these chat saga, and she said yes,

that she intentional entered into chatting with the Cousin cos she observed, that i am suspicious of her

why didnt she confront you when she noticed the bolded?

and that it was a setup with the cousin in other to confirm that i am monitoring her phone!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by keepingmum: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
obeuno:
Please an up date.

I confronted my Wife on these chat saga, and she said yes, that she intentional entered into chatting with the Cousin cos she observed, that i am suspicious of her and that it was a setup with the cousin in other to confirm that i am monitoring her phone!!!!!

See why it's always good 2 trust ur wife? Now go kiss her, apologise for your wrong and stay off her phone

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
ayokenny37:
I smell lies

me too

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
keepingmum:

See why it's always good 2 trust ur wife? Now go kiss her, apologise for your wrong and stay off her phone

I believe that you are being sarcastic and trying to prove a point, as most of the things you are saying is what some NL guys tell women who are in the same position as the OP

The truth is that everyone has feelings regardless of their sex and everyone who has been cheated on feels hurt. People should think about how hurtful cheating is on the other person.

OP it sounds like they have played a fast one on you
meanwhile this cousin, do her other family members know him as her cousin?
Start from establishing the real identity of this man. He may not even be a cousin.
In the first instance ask her parents about the cousin
if he is a genuine family member, her parents will know him.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
CHairman you no be kid, All these cousins parole, How many people in her family know him, Have you met him before?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by PresVA: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
obeuno:
Please an up date.

If this is true, then your wife is a clown grin grin.. perfectly fits a man like you grin grin tongue .. Learn to trust your wife man...

You have to confirm whether the person in question is actually a 'cousin' shaaa...

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by kpolli(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
obeuno:
Please a text from a man in shock and depressed, i stumbled into a what apps chat my wife had with a guy i take to be my wife's cousin, where my wife was describing the sex they had, and the guy asked her which one?( meaning that it's a regular thing) she told him the one they had in his bath room. etc. please permit me to end with this one.

Now advice, do i confront this guy who is equally married (a year marriage) or my wife?

please mature advice needed.

So your wife is not just cheating on you, she is having an affair.... Bro this decision is up to you but honestly I don't think she loves/ever loved you...... You're free to move on

obeuno:
Please an up date.

Bro confirm their relationship, Nigerian women have been using this trick since 1909 ask DYT

Dyt:

I love you already
kiss

This is why I divorced you
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by Dyt(f): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
kpolli:

So your wife is not just cheating on you, she is having an affair.... Bro this decision is up to you but honestly I don't think she loves/ever loved you...... You're free to move on

Bro confirm their relationship, Nigerian women have been using this trick since 1909 ask DYT

This is why I divorced you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by nasha1(f): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
keepingmum:
Thank u al for your candid advise. Yes at this ppint m not interested in makin d marriage work. My mind is pretty much made up I just need very practical advise on how to jugggle work and childcare and all.
There have bn sevEral issues brewing for a while on both sides however[b] yesterday's issue was that a guy who wanted 2 date me b4 I met my hubby (whom I'd told my hubby abt) send me a FB msg checkin up on me and in it he started by sayin 'hey love' how r u, ur hubby, son etc and my hubby flipped out sayin I was cheating online, Y is sum1 callin me 'love'. This is a guy last saw 8yrs ago. We don't even live In d same country. D issues of infidelity has always bn thrown back @ me despite me tryin my best 2 satisfy my hubby. I got married wen I was 18. I'd b 26yrs in a few wks time and I feel like ve slaved all of my youth 4 a very frustrated angry unappreciative man[/b]. I worked 2 pay my fees thru uni in d UK whilst studyin 4 my undergraduate degree. D only time my hubby'll make an effort 2 look 4 money 2 contribute is wen his family demands 4, which he'll borrow 4m frnds and then wen I gEt paid I transfer d money 2 his acc so dt he cld pay back d debt. M just tired

madam,u are only 31 yet so bitter towards the world,u slaved all ur youth nd i understand ur frustration towards life,being a divorcee also aint helping,awww it must be hard.u need therapy especially for the boy u are training,he might become a monster,another danger to the society.and please don't hyperventilate under my comment,other witches too should take ur advice. kiss

obeuno, dis woman right here is speaking from experience,she did same to her husband grin grin
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed by nasha1(f): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Askseek:

Uh?
This battle of the sexes really must stop. Would you give this advice to your brother, cousin or uncle? If you have nothing to say, why not just move on?

To the OP, retain the evidence and confront her with it, then take it from there. To stay or not is your choice, but you must know what you want

It is not even battle of the sexes but a frustrated wintch who divorced her husband because he couldnt make up with the financial needs nd also caught her doing the same thing op wife is accused of.anybody who takes her seriously on nl is wasting his time.she's angry and miserable,check most of dem giving this kind of comment,their lives speak for themselves.if the men on nl give this type of example,must u take it and make it a war?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture) / Vital Information For The Marriage Registry / Shock As A 6-year-old Girl Handcuffed And Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.