Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) (70700 Views)

See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by dwey(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Naiisense..
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
dis jst shiit-show
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Icedprince1d(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Is it me or

Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Onechancearmy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
timidapsin:
Makes people look like dwarfs undecided

Makes other planes look like dwarfs. grin
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Big for nothing.... buhari should come and tst dis ship for us
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Mazeed(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Great
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Toofan007: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sunnycliff:
God created man and man made many inventions!

Psalms 106:39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

Proverbs 8:12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

Ecclesiastes 7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

I pray we don't lose sight of the existence of God when we consider the great works of our hands as mortals!
on top say person make airship?

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
faitheverest:
Ndi ocha. ...

Fine girl, let's go board that airship. But we'll only know where we take off. Where we'll land, we don't know.
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by faitheverest(f): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
SerialGist:

Fine girl, let's go board that airship. But we'll only know where we take off. Where we'll land, we don't know.

Hahahahaha
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by kunledegreat(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
White man is very cunny, they might be planning to transport their people to another planet in 10years and we be opening our mouths shouting wow, and when that time reach, we go the hustle they scam to travel to that planet.

Lesson: We can do more more than this!
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Totti9(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
They should reserve it 4 end of days incase baba God want to went Noah style again grin
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by nextstep(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Idrismusty97:
"...And can carry only 48 people." Next! This is what Nigerians commonly term Big for Nothing. undecided
Well one merit is that it is flown remotely and can stay in air for 3 weeks. That's for those who want to be in air endlessly looking at what? Clouds? If it were space exploration it would be better.

Lots, since it can stay in the air up to 3 weeks.
- atmospheric research
- quiet surveilance over a long period of time
- logistics over disaster areas, including acting as a temporary cellphone tower
- would it one day carry huge amounts of water for forest fire suppression?
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
What fuckery is this? undecided

It cost £25 million and took over 10 years build and yet it can only carry 48 people and fly 4000 feet undecided

It's just structurally big but internally useless
Lalasticlala,I no wan see dis for front-page

I wonder ooooo

Big for nothing
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by mattmogan88: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
make I pass jee jee
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Yinkay: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:

It cost £25 million and took over 10 years build and yet it can only carry 48 people and fly 4000 feet undecided

if u know what a weather balloon is and what a space lab is then this is the equivalent of a space lab for meteorologists what a space lab is for astronauts...
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by marxwellerr247(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Psalms 106:39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

Proverbs 8:12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

Ecclesiastes 7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

I pray we don't lose sight of the existence of God when we consider the great works of our hands as mortals!

My brother , what is biblicaly wrong with that advancement

technology is all about inventions and advancement in this planet earth.

Unless u want to go and live in Mars or Pluto .
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
nextstep:

- atmospheric research
- logistics over disaster areas, including acting as a temporary cellphone tower

Good to know
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by marxwellerr247(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
nextstep:

- atmospheric research

like d way u reason , those were my thoughts as well
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by MasterJayJay: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2016
MadCow1:
Hindunberg Disaster Part 2 Loading..

I ain't getting on that shiit... angry
Hydrogen was used for Hindenburg. This one is helium. Helium is safe to be used.
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Ikenna17(m): 2:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Bifwoli:

Its not even a real aircraft per se its a blimp.The worlds largest aircraft is actually Ukranian built Antonov 225 with16 pairs of wheels on its landing gear.

I thought the same thing, pay attention to the word*Aircraft* . The Antonov is the world's largest Aeroplane not aircraft, Aeroplanes are a subgroup of Aircraft
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 10, 2016
If this Air land only carries 40 something people and cost that much to built
American abandon then Uncle ben later picked it up. Please people theres more to this, it must be for other use that only them knows
It has a small wing and built round like easter egg. Then I wiill assume that this is a war air force ship. Chikena
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by dukeprince50: 4:43am On Aug 10, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:

something flies 4000 feet, carries 48 passengers and you think its a mess
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by xilixr: 6:01am On Aug 10, 2016
Blood thirsty Bastards. Built an "air titanic"
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by ifenes(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2016
Sunnycliff:

The Bible rightly said we are little gods

Mention other Gods apart from humans?
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Donvilo(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Tell them buddy, for the ignorant ones among us
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by planetx: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2016
While Nigerians are still busy holding national prayers to have electricity, food, jobs and other basic things the oyinbos are building the world largest aircraft. The black man is mentally lazy beyond belief no wonder every other race have left him in the dust.
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by rhymaholic: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2016
This people keep taking technology and innovation to another level while Nigeria and Africa is still wallowing in poverty, bad leaders and looters.

Before we'd get to where they are now. They'd have probably innovated a real time travelling machine or a gadget we can use to communicate to God directly.
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by leofab(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:

did you see the part where it can fly for three weeks? It's not a passenger's plane rather a swagalicious airplane..
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by leofab(f): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2016
Sunnycliff:

ignorant rat.. You wil be the first to fly in that plane if giving the opportunity.. When our mates are inventing heaven here on earth; we are praying and fooling around for an imaginary and fantasy heaven/paradise..
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2016
leofab:
ignorant rat.. You wil be the first to fly in that plane if giving the opportunity.. When our mates are inventing heaven here on earth; we are praying and fooling around for an imaginary and fantasy heaven/paradise..

Did I in any way offend you? Did I condemn human invention? Did I say civilization is evil?

I believe we are matured so why abuse me?

Do have a nice day dear and God bless and do you good in all you lay your hands to do.
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
World biggest yet has capacity for only 48 passengers?.
This is thr original big for nothing.
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by GOFON(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2016
@ faitheverest,

Please what is the meaning of Ndi Ocha ? i don't understand the language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.