Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Are You There? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You There? (938 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You There? by Tollyton(f): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please attempt this question if you know it

3/4 of the girls in SS1 play basketball and 4/7 play volleyball.Every girl plays at least one of these games.If 27 girls play both games,how many girls are there in the class.

Note:please show ur workings or clear explanation on hw u got d answer.

Thanks
Re: Are You There? by madridguy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
Dear milanfan,

I got your PM, please can I know you and what do you want to discuss with me privately?
Re: Are You There? by Milanfan(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Are You There? by madridguy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Can we chat via BBM? Am sorry not trying to feel special but I have terrible experience like this that @ the end of the day the PM is from people threatening me. Please forgive me and understand me.

Milanfan:

I wish to discuss a highly confidential issue with you sir. At your own leisure time if i may add.

Cheers.
Re: Are You There? by Milanfan(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

List Of Jupeb Successful Candidates For Admission For The 2016/17 Session (UNN) / PGD: How Much Would It Cost? / 4 Ways To Score Exceedingly High In JAMB 2017 amidst Christmas merriment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.