Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

WATCH OUT! Heritage Bank In Big Trouble - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WATCH OUT! Heritage Bank In Big Trouble (640 Views)

Oyo State Awards Heritage Bank For Commitment To Women Empowerment (photos) / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH OUT! Heritage Bank In Big Trouble by themomentng: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
The searchlight of the banks regulator is being beamed at the Heritage bank and this is authoritative. Information has it that the banks is showing a similar characteristic as the rescued Skye bank, thus it is just a matter of days before the Central Bank swoop on the bank.
Insiders have revealed that there are several undercutting within the system and its just a matter of days before the bubble burst. If all things are not clear, the present chairman of Heritage who was the former Group Managing Director of Skye Bank may have questions to answer.
Recall, the bank was formerly Societe Generale Bank owned by the Saraki dynasty. A case of show me your friend and I know who you are.

Re: WATCH OUT! Heritage Bank In Big Trouble by deebsman1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Watching closely

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Buy4me Service 20% Off - Gig Reviews Only N1,500 - Fast Delivery! / Wema Bank Reopens Minna Branch (PHOTOS) / My Experience Inside UBA Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.