Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently (745 Views)

Download SMS Portal Creator SPC3 For Free (free Licence) / Urgent!! Website Creator Needed. Lagos. / WordPress SMS Portal (wp-sms-portal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by nawebco(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Good day, fellow webmasters,

i need a reliable bulk SMS software that have good customer support. the one i am using SMS PORTAL CREATOR 4 (SPC4) from smsportalcreator.com has been having serious issues and they have indirectly ignored to support.

a reported issue now last months yet with no solution but getting worse. all my customers are now running away.

I NEED SOMEONE TO RECOMMEND ANOTHER ONE FOR ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

thanks
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by yomalex(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
nawebco:
Good day, fellow webmasters,

i need a reliable bulk SMS software that have good customer support. the one i am using SMS PORTAL CREATOR 4 (SPC4) from smsportalcreator.com has been having serious issues and they have indirectly ignored to support.

a reported issue now last months yet with no solution but getting worse. all my customers are now running away.

I NEED SOMEONE TO RECOMMEND ANOTHER ONE FOR ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

thanks
what's the issue maybe someone can help? I have used two other softwares spc4 while not perfect does the job
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by nawebco(m): 12:52am On Aug 10, 2016
thanks

the original issue was:
1. could not schedule message. they did it up tp 3 times, no solution

2. sent messages were not showing in the 'message history'

while trying to fix these two errors, they have brutalize the software as:
1 send later button of the compose message no more working

2. send to phone book group button of the compose message no more working

3. save to phone book button of the compose message no more working

4. and every other buttons in the compose sms page.

many other issues were created while the complaint issues were not resolved
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by yomalex(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
[qt=48346981]thanks

the original issnks

the original issue was:

many other issues were created while the complaint issues were not resolved[/quote]what of database backup then fresh install? Not sure their boss Lojik still comes around here
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by betahost247(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2016
nawebco:
thanks

the original issue was:

many other issues were created while the complaint issues were not resolved

Hello This issue you are having is from your hosting provider, Please report the issue with your hosting server admin, we have had such issue and resolved it with our customers.

Thank you
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Support Team (http://www.betahost247.com)
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by nawebco(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
betahost247:

Hello This issue you are having is from your hosting provider, Please report the issue with your hosting server admin, we have had such issue and resolved it with our customers.

Thank you
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Support Team (http://www.betahost247.com)

thanks,
i hav a reseller package where i am, but the issue is, is there anyway i can test your server with the sms site to see how compatible it will be. i just changed the host few weeks ago and i can not just change again without absolute sure.
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by nawebco(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
yomalex:
[qt=48346981]thanks

the original issnks

the original issue was:

many other issues were created while the complaint issues were not resolvedwhat of database backup then fresh install? Not sure their boss Lojik still comes around here

i install the back up, it is the same issue. I also made fresh intalment, i could not even save anything including my phone number and my date of birth which automatically disabled me from making any further step.
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by betahost247(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
nawebco:

thanks,
i hav a reseller package where i am, but the issue is, is there anyway i can test your server with the sms site to see how compatible it will be. i just changed the host few weeks ago and i can not just change again without absolute sure.

Hello,

We can direct you to one of the account owner of bulk sms site hosted on our server to confirmed. Kindly send us a mail to support@betahost247.com to request.

Thank you
Ahmed Musa
Beta Host Limited Support Team
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by nawebco(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
betahost247:

Hello,

We can direct you to one of the account owner of bulk sms site hosted on our server to confirmed. Kindly send us a mail to support@betahost247.com to request.

Thank you
Ahmed Musa
I think making request from support team and getting testimony from a customer may not be convincing. Less than two months, I moved all my sites including my sms wbsites. Then they said they host hundreds of sms site. But now they failed to agree the problem is from them. The best way I think is that since you are sure of the issues and also sure it is server issue and can be resolved from your server, if I have to make you host it means you act as a guarrantor and I continue to communicate througj you either on phone or email to be handled by you. On this issue, another member of the support team can not understand or even appreeciate it. Expecting your reply
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by betahost247(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
nawebco:
I think making request from support team and getting testimony from a customer may not be convincing. Less than two months, I moved all my sites including my sms wbsites. Then they said they host hundreds of sms site. But now they failed to agree the problem is from them. The best way I think is that since you are sure of the issues and also sure it is server issue and can be resolved from your server, if I have to make you host it means you act as a guarrantor and I continue to communicate througj you either on phone or email to be handled by you. On this issue, another member of the support team can not understand or even appreeciate it. Expecting your reply

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt reply on this issue. I will serve as your guarantor on this issue on behave of beta host limited.

Please kindly drop your personal email, I will personally contact you or you can call me on my personal phone phone on: 08055520841

Thank you once more.
Ahmed Musa
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by whiten: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
nawebco:

@ nawebco, any idea has to what mordiyah college offer their teacher and dia package,pls?
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by nawebco(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
whiten:

@ nawebco, any idea has to what mordiyah college offer their teacher and dia package,pls?
i cant really say on that package, unless you apply and they tell you.
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by nawebco(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
betahost247:

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt reply on this issue. I will serve as your guarantor on this issue on behave of beta host limited.

Please kindly drop your personal email, I will personally contact you or you can call me on my personal phone phone on: 08055520841

Thank you once more.
Ahmed Musa

thanks,
i will call you by wed
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by whiten: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
nawebco:

Think u have d idea, only that u don't want to disclose it. Your info will help b4 some commit.
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by whiten: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
nawebco:

@ least, u r d one advertising here. If @ least, u can say d range if not d exact pay.
Re: Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently by betahost247(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2016
nawebco:

thanks,
i will call you by wed

Its alright

Awaiting your call.

Thank you
Ahmed Musa
Beta Host Limited Support Team (www.betahost247.com)

(1) (Reply)

Neutrino Botnet / What Is Seo Actually Means / //

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.