Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter (4212 Views)

Becoming A Billionaire Is Easier Than Making Your First Millions -- Yung6ix / After Chris Brown, This Kenyan Billionaire Is Bringing Drake To Kenya! / 1worldforum: Billionaire Offers $120 Million To Any Man Who Marries Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by miremoses(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Thats a lotta money though!..

1 Share

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by ediama(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Food is ready. Judas oya na!
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by cruzita(f): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
such a beauty lost to the lesbian world

so sad

wish I was a man

5 Likes

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by generalbush(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op tell him to reduce that money....
before people will say I married her because of money!!

I am not so greedy!!

Now pass me his contact!!

8 Likes

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by PrinceAbinibi: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please tell him to pass me her contact, I will do it for half that price, After all I am not doing this for the money, I have been known to convert a few!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
op whenever u create a thread on how to apply don't forget to mention me.
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by Richiy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
And I am here looking for common $100,000 grin lipsrsealed
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by slinkman(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
How exactly can one apply? Interested candidate
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by Flexherbal(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
The queue go soon long reach Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
eku ishe oo *in odunlade adekola's voice* babatunde ishola fololorunsho
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by csamii: 12:03am On Aug 10, 2016
I love people that marry for the right reasons e.g love, understanding, compatibility and last last money.
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by integritylady(f): 12:52am On Aug 10, 2016
this is a serious business for serious minded people only....
firstly, she needs a psychiatric,
secondly, a psychologist is needed...... let her know why she mustnt be a lesbian
thirdly, how can my uncle apply cheesy

money isn't everything,
the rich also cry
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by PoeticJazco(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2016
On my way to baba sagamu shrine to prepare that love at first sight charm for me..

My G-Wagon loading soon

1 Like

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by wittyt98(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by wittyt98(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2016
na to carry the babe go cele church sure pass.... dem go flog that evil spirit comot for her body for me..... abeg anybody get the man number??
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by lative(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2016
buh is it jst me or y those her partner looks so much like a guy??
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by lative(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2016
buh is it jst me or y dose her partner looks so much like a guy??
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by luxs(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2016
csamii:
I love people that marry for the right reasons e.g love, understanding, compatibility and last last money.

when dere money there will be love ......

MEANWHILE I belive our IGBO BROTHERz DON THE HUSTLE CHINCO VISA
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by DozieInc(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by JohnieWalker(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
But how my papa go poor and stingy sef see person papa dey offer 180m dollars when dollars they knack 400 to a naira me wey be say i lost for two weeks e no see 2k give me na pure water 2 bag e offer make them give me and new aba shoe to assist me lost more wetin pain me pass na wen he tell me the prodigal son papa no be nigeria man so make bible no deceive me i just weak
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by okdannyel(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
And I'm here struggling for N180m...... Where the application form?
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by slim75d(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
I'll marry her even if she's a lesbian
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m For Any One Who Marries His Daughter by Chiansyplatform(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lol. Abeg where the application form, make I fill am sharp sharp. Lol.

~~~
Enough of Lol. Permit me to introduce you to PaidCaP here.
~~~

Now you can make money via PaidCaP on ChiAnsYPlatform.
This is really first of it's kind here in Naija.

Open for Nigerians only for now.

What is PaidCaP?
PaidCaP simply stands for Paid Comments and Posts. PaidCaP was introduced to reward people for their activities/engagements on chiansyplatform.

How does it Work?
You write articles/blog posts for chiansyplatform or simply comment on blog posts and earn money. There are no stringent requirements. Simply read through chiansyplatform blog posts, leave relevant comments and get paid. However, you earn more when you write for chiansyplatform

Do I have to pay to join PaidCaP?
Joining PaidCaP is totally free. We don’t intend to make money from you but to reward you for your activities/engagement on chiansyplatform which in turn...

For More information, Follow This LINK: ==>> http://www.chiansyplatform.com/p/paidcap.html

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Wizkid In Face Mask & His 3rd Baby Mama, Jada P Storm 02arena (photo) / See Photo Of Kizz Daniel And A Lady That Got Fans Talking / Oyinbo Dwarf Couple Celebrate 2 Wedding Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.