Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Life Is Crumbling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Life Is Crumbling (377 Views)

What Life Is All About. / Terror / Growing Up In Nigeria: This Is How Life Was In The 90’s Vs. How Life Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is Crumbling by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pls I'm sorry for my grammatical errors.
I don't know where to start from,just finished my wassce...my step mother wants to send me away,and I know if she does my dad can't do anything about it.The truth is I can't go back to my mum,I have left her since 2007 to stay with my dad and his wife,after three days of my stay with my dad my mum called him to bring me back,but I said I will remain with him...my step mum being childless took me as her child and would buy me clothes,toys THEN.she and me are on good terms,whenever my mom called my dad wouldn't pick it cos of my step mom presence...but I don't know where my dad finds that courage to pick calls whenever my step mom is there,and this always provoke her,especially when my dad gives me the phone to talk to her,she would turn to a beast.She won't react immediately she will act as if nothing happens but when I make a silly mistake she will beat me at times,but the worst part is that she rain CURSES,and say words which would cause a fight if my mother is there .My mother who isn't ok financially,she herself couldn't afford a house for herself,she stays with someone who is her relative,she decided to bring my younger brother to my dad,my step mom at first was annoyed but later accepted,but she didn't allow him to stay with her she took him to her younger sister's place of abode.I always think inside of me that I was gonna repay this woman[my step mom] one day,since I have been living here,I hardly think of my mum except when she calls,I saw my step mom as my mother...but one day my mother visited I decided not to follow my dad to see her,my dad went to take my younger brother from his wife sister's place to come see his mother.My step mother sister knowing dis,call my step mom to tell her about it,that day I av offended her and there is 90% chance she is gonna beat me,but for the fact dat I didn't go to see my mom wen she came dis woman forgave me.One woman beside our shop ask me why I didn't visit my mom wen she came and I told her,I don't feel like,but that dosen't mean I WILL FORGET HER,saying it unconsciously...do you believe this damn woman told my step mother and because of that my step mother became my greatest enemy...she bought jamb form for me,but because of dat,she started looking for a way to ensure I will not go to higher institution,she told me that she heard the vice chancellor of unilag on radio saying that unilag will not accept candidate below 260 especially for a course like unilag which I chose.she concluded after saying that immediately that I will take another jamb next year without even wanting me to apply for the screening,I feel like commiting suicide everytime I remember noone can help me...cos of what the woman told her she change completely towards me...what's bordering me is that I couldn't get a work after my wassce to know that I have got some cash,instead I stay in her shop througout,the job I saw was a betting job,she didn't allow me to do it,and again her plan to send me away,if she does I don't know what to do and even where to go,all my friends always tell me AN UNDERGRADUATE that when ever I see that woman I don't talk...I hardly laugh whenever she is there,she doesn't care if I am depress or not...SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME.all this happening to me I don't deserve it,I WISH I WASN'T BORN...
Re: My Life Is Crumbling by giftedheart1(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Is T. B Joshua still in Lagos?..

Bros, I bet you...no one can really assist you here.
Re: My Life Is Crumbling by mynduu44: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
giftedheart1:
Is T. B Joshua still in Lagos?..

Bros, I bet you...no one can really assist you here.

U want him to go nd sell his soul abii

@Topic:
If u know what prayers can do to the heart of man, u will quickly embrace it.
Re: My Life Is Crumbling by Pdizzle(m): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Sorry about your situation, but just because your stepmother is taking care of you should have never made you neglect your own mother. Your mom won't love you today and hate you tomorrow like she's doing, I'm not saying you shouldn't be grateful but don't be stupid, and how dare you refuse to see your own mother, do you know how that makes a mother feel? Your father seem like someone who can't handle the situation. I will advice you to go back to your mom except she's abusing you, she'll always find a means to take care of you. You are a man now, find crafts to lay your hands on and support your mom.

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Steps That Made Me A Wife After A Long Search For An Engagement Ring - Ma / Aran Architecture And Construction Company / Say No To Monthly Wages!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.