Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals (1401 Views)

Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out / Rio Olympics: Divine Oduduru Crashes Out In Semifinals(photo) / Olympic Rower Chierika Ukogu Reaches Semifinal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by ojasweb(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Twitted by CNN. Below are some congratulatory messages and reactions on Twitter

Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by fcvklies: 12:14am On Aug 10, 2016
History in the making smiley
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2016
And she sponsored her sef to go for d tournament.... Tak a bow

Wot is her name again, NCAN needs to verify on thr data base
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 10, 2016
Where is our sport's minister now?
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by MosakuAW(m): 12:44am On Aug 10, 2016
This lady deserve to be awarded with OON or OFR national award not all those yeye thieves called leaders.

God bless you babe.
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by Ekugbeh(m): 12:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Patriotism can only come from the heart.
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by Oblitz(m): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2016
i love this girl
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by didfy: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2016
Forget the govt and continue with your love

I duff my hat
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by Smellymouth: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2016
Go GIRL!!! Make US PROUD!!!!

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by ojasweb(m): 2:08am On Aug 14, 2016
She's now in the final.

Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by korlahwarleh: 2:11am On Aug 14, 2016
wow congratulations. I'm happy for her
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by Henrodah(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2016
Does nobody in sports section knows that she just won the Silver medal? Chierika Ugoju.
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by talk2dre(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2016
This news is not true. She lost out in 'Quarter Finals 3'; she didn't make the top 3. She came 5th.

Only God knows where these news are filtering from

Do you people even follow the Olympics
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by talk2dre(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2016
ojasweb:
She's now in the final.
Its not true bro.
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by talk2dre(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2016
Henrodah:
Does nobody in sports section knows that she just won the Silver medal? Chierika Ugoju.

Bros, which Olympics you dey watch

You sure say na Rio Olympics?

Cos I don't understand how she got the silver when she didn't even make it to the semis
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by Henrodah(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2016
talk2dre:

Bros, which Olympics you dey watch

You sure say na Rio Olympics?

Cos I don't understand how she got the silver when. She didn't even make it to the semis
Na wa o! Me sef tire oooo! I woke up to see it this morning na!
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by ojasweb(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
talk2dre:

Its not true bro.
How about this? Though am not watching the event.

1 Share

Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by talk2dre(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
ojasweb:

How about this? Though am not watching the event.

Nigeria is just a misinformed country.
Even those at the helm of affairs don't know what is happening
Imagine

She entered into 'qualifiers' for another tournament cos of her Olympic quarter-finals 5th placing.

She came 20th overall in the Olympics! ...she tried.
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by Doubleoo(m): 4:17am On Aug 15, 2016
talk2dre:

Nigeria is just a misinformed country.
Even those at the helm of affairs don't know what is happening
Imagine

She entered into 'qualifiers' for another tournament cos of her Olympic quarter-finals 5th placing.

She came 20th overall in the Olympics! ...she tried.

How about this guy https://www.nairaland.com/3288119/chierika-ukogu-coco-finishes-2nd

Abeg, confusion too much jare
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by talk2dre(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Doubleoo:

How about this guy https://www.nairaland.com/3288119/chierika-ukogu-coco-finishes-2nd

Abeg, confusion too much jare

There is no confusion.
Sometimes, we just need to confirm some news ...B-)

You can check the link you posted again; it has a new headline now cos the former was misleading.
Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by ucheosoka(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
More than Gold,
YOU WON OUR HEARTS.
170 Million heartbeats with every stroke @cukogu #Rio2016 #Rowing #TeamNigeria

Re: Nigeria's First Ever Olympic Rower Makes History To Reach Semifinals by Jayceo(m): 3:22am On Aug 24, 2016
ucheosoka:
More than Gold,
YOU WON OUR HEARTS.
170 Million heartbeats with every stroke @cukogu #Rio2016 #Rowing #TeamNigeria

I have business for you, I see you are an illustrator. Pls get in touch

(1) (Reply)

WATCH And DOWNLOAD FC Barcelona 1-1 Atletico Madrid Goals Highlight / What Happened Next? Every FIFA U17 World Cup Golden Ball Winner Since 1999 / RAZIBET DIARY Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.