Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Investors Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Needed (352 Views)

. / Angel Investors Needed / Investors Needed For My Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed by spytime(m): 1:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Hi everyone, I have some business ideas begging for investment which can generate employment and revenue for both the investor and the government, they are sell able as few companies are actually producing this product in nigeria and they can't meet the demand..... if u have the cash and ure looking for where to invest kindly pm me this is not a scam becos it will have the full backing of the law, investor can hold 56 to 60% shares of the company

(1) (Reply)

Get 10 Ad Banners Of All Sizes For Your Business:cheap!! / This Is How This Professional See Photography…... / Naira Plunges To All-time Low Of 365.25 A Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.