Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Why Godly People Will Go To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Godly People Will Go To Hell (380 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Godly People Will Go To Hell by datopaper(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2016
It is not by their act. Some can be morally okay. They can even be good in character and deed.

But

Listen careful

Word of mouth.

I want to share this typical experience with you. A pastor because of "we know everything altitude" he was advising a person who he thought, the person is backsliding to change and embrace christ. His wife just interrupted by saying " pastor, joju is a born again now, SU for that matter" the pastor and his wife started laughing.

Believe, that statement change that guy to a bad person till today. Because, he feel ashamed that they are making jest of him. That if man of God can be like that. Quickly, he stopped going to church, evangelising and other activities, he was involved before.

When u want to say something to somebody. Be warned and reasonable.

If some of them will enter heaven with their deeds, the word of their mouth will not.

Some of use that to destroyed many life.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Work? God Has A Plan For You / Our Daily Manna For Today 15/8/16 / We Need Public Holidays For Our Festivals – Traditional Worshippers Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.