Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,201 members, 7,845,965 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 10th Of August 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 10th Of August 2016 (251 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of August 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of June 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 10th Of August 2016 by jonatoye(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The graciousness of God over the entire human race is seen in the fact that He does not bring to pass every thought in the heart of men!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways", declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9 NIV).

If the Lord had implemented every thoughts of your heart? What would have happened to you? Where will you be? Many atimes, we've given up over certain issues peculiar to our lives and destinies. Various situation of life make us to accept in our thought that we will fail, die, fall and be disappointed. This is not even limited to us alone but even to those around us.

However, the Lord at every point in time intercepts our thoughts to bring to pass His desires for us. "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11).

In every quest to be successful in various aspect of life; He also intercepts our thoughts and ways to bring to pass His good pleasure and desires for us.

When Joseph dreamt about His glorious future, he didn't have the idea of the experience that will bring his dream to pass. God in a bid to fulfill His thoughts over him took him through the dry well, slavery in Egypt and the prison experience. In the course of his experience he must have given up on his dreams; yet the thoughts of the Lord is actually of good, peace and a type to fulfill his dream. Irrespective of your experience His banner over you is love.
-------
Lord! Fulfill your purpose over my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
-------
#- The Lord walks and work in mysterious ways -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have an Impressive Wednesday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Light In Darkness / Don't Be A Loser...loser / A New Platform For Inspirational Christian Conversations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.